You again!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I push past the other kids and hurry to get home. I was gonna go to Mrs. McHugh's store and 'work'. My father believes it and I don't have to get yelled at. I haven't talked to Aaron. I've been avoiding him. I don't feel like talking about it yet. I was saving some of the money I got so I could leave this place. I was waiting till the school year ended. Then, I would leave. I'm eighteen. I just have this last week. I head to Mrs. McHugh's store.

"Hello, Mrs. McHugh." I say as I rush in.

"Hello F/N. I have no work for you today." She smiles at me.

"It's fine. I can stay until you do."

"Actually, I was wondering if you would do a favor for me. Go to the park and hand out these." She pulls out flyers. We are having a sale on common summer reading books.

"Sure. I don't mind." I take them and head out. There seems to be a lot of people here today. I'm almost done my stack in the first half hour. I finally stumble upon why everyone was here. A concert. I stop and look. A familiar hoodie is at the stage. Aaron..... He starts to sing. (Skip the first ten seconds to not here intro) I noticed he was singing with a brunette with green eyes, green shirt, short sleeve gray jacket over that, and jeans. I think he's Garroth's little brother?

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach so
She ran away in her sleep
And dreamed of
Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly

And dreams of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh
She'd dream of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh-oh

And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, "oh, ohohohoh I know the sun will set tonight."

And dream of
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Oh oh oh oh oh oh-oh-oh

The crowd clapped. I joined along, with a few tears in my eyes. I missed him. Everything about him. His failure of cooking skills, his humor, his kindness... My eyes seemed to meet with his hoodie. He smiled. I smiled sadly. I held up a flyer, and put it on the bench, saying for him to get it. I waved goodbye and left, trying not to run. It hurt so bad. I handed out the rest and headed back to the shop.

"Hello Sweetie. Are you gonna have dinner here?" Mrs. McHugh asked as I came in. I came to the back where she was and helped her with a box.

"I dunno. You don't have to go through with that trouble." I smiled

"What are you planning on to do in college next year?" She asked me. I stopped.

"I dunno. I just want to leave. I got a scholarship I'm gonna take. It's in New York. I'm gonna be a nurse." I say.

"Wonderful! My sister was." I hear the door open. "I'll get it. You finish." She leaves.

"Hello, sir, how can I help you?" I hear Mrs. McHugh say from the front.

"Does someone named F/N L/N work here?" A familiar voice asked. Aaron, you came!

"For what reason?" She asked. I came out carrying a box. "F/N, do you know this boy?" I smiled

"Yes. It's fine Mrs. McHugh." I said. She whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna head home and cook dinner. Think you can handle the shop?"

"Yes!" I said.

"Ok then." She smiled and left. I placed the box down. I waited until I heard Mrs. McHugh leave.

"Hi.....I'm sure you want and explanation and everything, so here it goes-" I start before he engulfs me in a hug.

"You don't have to explain. Just know I'm here. I missed you so much F/N, you have no idea. I missed your smile, your laugh, your jokes, the way you jumped at scary parts, the way the sun hits your hair in the morning, most of all, I missed you." I hug him back.

"Thank you." I say. "I have to tell you something. After the school year ends, I'm moving. I'm going to New York. Which is on the other side of the country. I got a scholarship to a college there and I can't stay with my father anymore."

"Can I come with you?" He asked. I pulled away and looked at him.

"You really want to?" He smiles and takes off his hoodie and mask.

"Of course. I can't lose you again. I love you. I love F/N M/M L/M with my whole heart. I don't think I could live without you."

"What about your mother?"

"She's been on that business trip for over a year. I think she won't notice if I leave." I smile.

"You can come. We have to get you a ticket though. It's a bus ticket, so it'll be awhile." Aaron places his hands on my waist and pulls me closer.

"I don't think that will be a problem." He leans down and gives me a kiss. I place my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss. We break a part.

"Can we talk again in school?" He asks.

"Father will kill me if he finds out. Come here. It's a store. He can't say anything about it. Let's book those tickets"

Hey!

Thank you guys for all the suggestions on states. New York won cause I thought of two really cute fluff parts for it. (Thank me later) Thanks to all who commented a state! It helped. Also, thank you for the amount of votes, comments, encouragement and reads I'm getting for this! We're at 795 reads as I post this part. OMI YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT GOOD THING I DID TO DESERVE THIS, BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Bye my favorite people, or should I say turtles in the world! 🐢🐢💚💚