Welcome to the real world. It sucks.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice
A/N/N: Aaron's nickname
F/S: favorite show
F/So: favorite song

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Y'all wanted drama. Here it is.

"Aaron, can you please make it home for dinner, at least once a week." I ask.

"F/N, it's really, really hard to." He replies, rubbing his temples. He just got back from work and it's midnight.

"I know, but please talk to your boss. I want you to at least have more reasonable hours." I frown. It's getting close to Halloween, and I honestly want him to stay home so we can watch scary movies.

"You don't think I've tried! He's not giving me anytime off!" Aaron raises his voice slightly.

"I'm not saying that. Please calm down, A/N/N."

"Don't A/N/N me! I've been working all day and I come home to hear you complain!"

"Boo HOO." I'm starting to lose it. "At least you don't have to work and deal with college. You think nursing is easy? My desk is literally filled with books! After school, I have to work at the diner. People are not showing up for shifts which means sometimes I have to cook and waitress!"

"Then maybe we shouldn't have gotten a place in the first place!" I'm taken back by his words. Does he mean it?

"You came along! I was offered a free ride here! I could have lived in a dorm and not have to worry about an apartment, but if you're so sad with the living arrangements, then I'll move into a dorm next year!"

"Then you'll have no where to stay over the summer!"

"I should have taken Mrs. McHugh and Mr. McHugh's offer to stay with them over summer break! You know what, I'm tired, and I have test prep coming up soon. Just leave me alone." I start to walk away and go to my room.

"You just want to stop in the middle of an argument?"

"Yes! I'm tried and I've been doing all the work here! Let's talk about this later when we have cleared heads." I ignore him and head to my room. I lock the door and flop on my bed. I sigh and start to tear up. He can't be serious, can he? I grab my phone and call up Mrs. McHugh. It's only nine back home.

"Hello?" I hear her old, sweet voice, that seems to be happy, even over the phone.

"Hi Mrs. McHugh." I say.

"F/N! How is it?" She asks.

"Great. Great. I actually have to talk to you about something."

"What is it Sweetie?"

"Aaron and I had a fight. I may be living in a dorm next year." I sigh.

"Tell me everything." I start to talk about how hectic it's been for us and how late Aaron's been getting home. Then, I get onto the fight. By the time I finish, an hour goes by.

"Hm... You both seem overworked. I suggest you try and take a break, together. Next time you both have off."

"Thanks Mrs. McHugh."