The end

"I did it!" I run into Aaron's arms. "I graduated from college." Aaron spins me around.

"I knew you could do it!" He says.

"I'm happy I'm outta there. On to bigger and better things!" Aaron puts me down and we start to head home.

"So, for the lovely graduate, tonight I have reservations, for two, at Il Va Proposer."

"That sounds fancy."

"It is. Let's get ready." We head home and get ready as soon as we reach home. I change into a F/C dress and change into S/F/C shoes. Aaron wears a suit. We head out and got the place. I get F/D and Aaron gets ravioli. After dinner, he takes me to the park. We find a hill and sit on top of it. Aaron brought his guitar along. He starts to sing.

When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances on the hope I forget
that you hate him more than you notice I wrote this for you.

You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.

Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.

Someday I'll appreciate in value, get off my ass and call you...in the meantime I'll sport my
brand new fashion of waking up with pants on at 4:00 in the afternoon.

You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.

Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.

(won't find out) he won't find out

Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know: you were the last good thing about this part of town.
[x2]

I applaud for him once he finished.

"Beautiful, as always." I say. He smiles.

"F/N." He takes my hand. "I've known you for about four years. When I first met you, you tried to tell me to ignore you. I couldn't. Something about you...... I know what I felt. At first, I was unsure and knew you never felt the same about me. I kept hope that you would. When you came to my doorstep, covered in blood, my heart stopped. I didn't think I could live if you died. But you lived. Then, I never wanted to let you go. But fate stopped us. I thought I would never see you again, alive at least. But you lived. I was ecstatic to live with you. But I thought fate would stop us again, but you lived. I thought you would have left me when Aphmau put a spell on me, but you didn't." He got down on one knee. "F/N, M/N, L/N, will you marry me."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said. He slipped the ring on. I hugged him and kissed him. "Did you even have to ask?"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Please, exchange your vows." The priest said. Aaron went first.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, For I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." Aaron smiled at me.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, For I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." I smiled back.

"You may now, kiss the bride."

Hey,

This was so hard to write because I hate endings. I hope you enjoyed this, and thanks for all the support with this book, it's amazing.

Bye turtles! See ya next time!