A job

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Aaron and I walk out of the diner, hands laced. I smile as we walk. We decided to go to the park, because why the hell not. We just talk while we're there.

"No no. I write sins, not tradiges is better than The take over, the break over." Aaron says.

"Pa-lease. You don't understand the greatness of Fall Out Boy." I say.

"No. My song is better."

"I won't believe it. I win cause I won't accept your statement." He frowns

"That's not how it works." He says.

"Yes it is. Just say yes."

"Nope."

"Stubborn."

"Love you."

"Love you too." I smile. "I still won."

"AHHHHHH!" He yells in frustration. I let out a laugh. We continue on another topic as we go back home.

"Aaron? What should we do now?" I asked.

"I dunno. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I dunno. I'm bored."

"Just don't shoot the wall then."

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO JAWN!" I giggle.

"I don't want Mrs. Hudson to raise our bloody bills cause of you." He laughs. We hear a knock.

"Wonder who it is?" I say. We get up and open the door. It's a police officer.

"Is there a Miss F/N L/N here?" He asks.

"That's me." I shaking on the inside.

"Your father says you've ran away. I need to take you back." He says. My eyes start to water.

"N-NO! H-He put me in the hospital. I-I can't go back to him. He-He's an alcoholic! I-I can't."

"Ma'am, until that can be proven true, he still has custody over you."

"Th-There's hospital records! He has to have his drinking habits shown around the house."

"Unless you has physical proof, I can't do anything." My bruises where healed. My scratches, healed over. My stitches where gone. I started to let tears fall.

"Please Sir. Don't make me go back! Take away his money he gets from me, then see how much he cares."

"Until you're done your final year of high school, he has custody over you. If he harms you, you have to call 911."

"I have. You didn't do anything." He sighed and said

"Ma'am. Please don't have me take you forcefully." I didn't have much of a choice. I had to set my father put to prove he's guilty.

"Yes sir. Let me grab my bag." I mumbled. He nodded. I left the two and got my bag. I returned and walked with the cop to my house. He knocked on the door. My father came and opened it. For once he didn't look like complete shit. He had nice clothes on, a shower recently, combed hair, and not a smell of alcohol to his breath. Even a smile on his sinned lips.