Friend, please

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Gonna go from zero to hundred soon.

My last day of school! I'm all packed! Aaron and I are going to head out around dinner time. We decided to take Aaron's car instead of a bus. It cheaper and Father will have no idea. I rush to school and can't wait for it to end. When it does, I'm practically flying through the halls to get leave. I get stopped before I even reach the doors. Zane has me by the collar of my shirt. The door is only around the next hallway. I turn to see Zane and his gang.

"Let me go Zane!" I say.

"I've noticed you've been alone lately. No Aaron to protect you. It's prefect for us." Zane covers my mouth and takes me away. He and the others take me to a hallway that no one is in. They don't let me go until most of the school is gone. I try to run. Gene and Zenix grab me.

"Not so fast. I think you need a parting gift." They throw me to the ground. They start kicking me.

"Ugly"
"No one likes you"
"Only friend left you"
"Kill yourself."
"Slut"
"Whore"
"Bitch"
"Loser"
"Dumbass"
"Weak"
"Worthless"
"Stupid"
"Talentless"
"Gross"

They eventually get tried of beating me up and leave. I'm aching all over. I get up with tears down my face. They're right. I'm worthless, ugly. Why does Aaron even like me? Must be a lie. No likes or even loves me. I rush home, ignoring my pain. My father isn't home. I rush in, barely closing the door. I run to my room and take out a razor. I run to the bathroom, lock the door, and lean on the door. I look at the razor as I slide down the door. I hear someone call my name. I ignore them. I know it's Aaron. I tremble as I bring the razor down. I roll up my sleeve and bring the razor or my wrist. It's just about to pierce my skin, when Aaron knocks on the door.

"F/N! Open up! Please! What happened!? F/N!" He bangs on the door.

"Doesn't matter. I'm leaving." I say.

"What do you mean!? Come out please!" He yells.

"Goodbye, Aaron."

"NO F/N PLEASE!! I CANT LOSE YOU!!" He yells. I place the razor on my skin and start to cut.
One for being ugly.
One for being unlike able.
One for a loser.
One for being a dumbass.
One for being worthless.
One for being stupid.
One for being talentless.
One for being weird
And the last one for everyth-I'm about to reach the point on my wrist that will kill me when I hear singing.

I feel for you but when did you believe you were alone
You say that spiders crawled inside and made themselves a home
Where light once was
Petrified of who you are and who you have become
You will hide from everyone, denying you need someone
To exterminate your bones
Friend, please remove your hands from
Over your eyes for me
I know you want to leave but
Friend, please don't take your life away from me
Living like a ghost you walk by everyone you know
You say that you're fine but you have lost your sway and glow
So I stopped by to let you know
Friend, please remove your hands from
Over your eyes for me
I know you want to leave but
Friend, please don't take your life away from me
Would you let me know your plans tonight
'Cause I just won't let go 'til we both see the light
And I have nothing else left to say
But I will listen to you all day, yes I will
Friend, please remove your hands from
Over your eyes for me
I know you want to leave but
Friend, please don't take your life away from me

I burst out into tears. I hear Aaron speak.

"F/N, please......." I unlock the door. He opens it and sees me. He bends down and picks me up, bridal style.

"I--I-I'm s-s-sorry A-A-Aaron." He sits me on the sink counter and grabs some bandages and spray.

"I'll forgive you if you promise to never try that again." I nod. "Now, this is sting" He sprays the spray and it does. He wraps my cuts and brings my armad to his lips. He kisses the cuts. I feel butterflies dance around in my stomach. I also feel dread. He cares for me enough to take care of me. I start to burst out crying.

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry I w-w-was g-gonna take m-m-m-myself away from you." I say. I bury my face in my hands. He gently grabs them and takes them down.

"Hey, hey, hey. I forgive you. It's not easy, I know. Don't worry. I'll always be here for you, ok." He says. I nod.

"We should leave, ok? Or do you want to wait?" He asks.

"Can we leave?" I ask. I can't make eye contact with him.

"Of course and F/N." He places his hand under my chin and makes me face him. He doesn't have his mask or hood on. I didn't notice.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses me and grabs my hand.

"Let's get those bags. Then we'll leave this place." I nod. We get my bags and take them to Aaron's car. Once we are loaded, we head out. We end up driving all day and some into the night. We park in camping grounds. We don't see anyone by us, so we didn't disturb anyone.

"Aaron....... I have to tell you something." I say.

"What is it?" He asks, staring at me with his big, dark eyes.

"Um.... It's kinda hard to say, but you need to know if we are going to live with each other."

"I'll accept you anyway."

"I-I-I used to cut myself. Not on my arms or legs, on my stomach so no one would see." I lift up my shirt some so he can see my scars. The butterfly has long gone and washed away. I'm ready for harsh words, even being left here and him drive off, even with the incident earlier.

"F/N. I still love you."

"You don't think I'm a crazy, depressed, suicidal, freak that no one could love?"

"No. I see the scars as battle scars. You where fighting a hard war that not everyone can win. I hope you've won and don't have to go through that pain anymore."

"That's.....that's the nicest thing you could have said...thank you."

"I told you from day one, I don't care what other people think. I see them as something different and that's ok." I reach over and hug him.

Awwwwww!

So cute. Kawaii~Chan and I are just here, munching our popcorn at the sight of our ship sailing. This may seem like the end, but I assure you, it's not. I plan to have you two continue into college, maybe years after. Idk.

Bye turtles!!🐢🐢💚💚