Sad Epilogue

A/N almost done the other one.

It's been six years since Aaron and I got married. We have a little baby named Patrick, a two year old named Peter AKA Pete, and a three year old named Josh. I love them dearly. Aaron is such a great father to them. It warms my heart too see them so happy together. Nursing is easy and my work is very considerate that I have kids. One day Aaron came home looking horrible. I was sitting at the dinner table, getting ready to feed Patrick.

"Josh, would you take Pete outside to play? I'll be out after I give Patrick some dinner." I said.

"Ok mommy. Daddy, will you play with us later?" Josh asked. Aaron smiled sweetly at Josh, even with bags under his eyes.

"I will. Let me help mommy first and get some dinner." Aaron said. Josh smiled and grabbed Pete's hand.

"YAY! LET'S GO PETEY!!!!" Josh ran out with little Pete running after him. I put Patrick's bottle in his mouth. Aaron sat on the opposite end of the table and put his head in his arms.

"What happened, A/N/N?" I asked.

"I got to move cause of my job if I want keep it in one week." He said, his voice muffled cause of his arms.

"You know we'll move anywhere for you. The boys will need some time to get ready. We'll work this out," I said. Aaron picked his head up and smiled at me.

"This is why I love you."

We decided for Aaron to move to the house first while I got the boys ready and sent over stuff, gradually, so Aaron could set it all up. Today was finally the day the boys and I drove there. it was on a street called Mystreet. Weird. Aaron got everything ready so the boys would feel a little better. It was a nice house. Aaron even had dinner for us after the long ride. He even fed Patrick for me. I was so tired when I got there the that after I put the boys to bed, I went to bed.

"Hey, Aaron? I'm going to bed. Love you." I said, poking my head into the living room. Aaron got up and gave me a kiss on the head. Guess he was tired too, cause he usually kisses me on the lips.

"Love you to, F/N." He said. Huh. He usually gives me a pet name. Must be a long week for him. I found a small, purple gem in the bed. That's weird. Maybe it came off something? I'm too tired to care. I snuggle into the sheets and fall asleep.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We've been here for a few weeks. I hate all the people from high school being on this street, at first. It was great to see Kawaii~Chan. She and Katelyn live together. (A/N for the fanfic, they don't live with Aph. Let's say she lives with Lucinda, ok?) The boys, Garroth, Dante, Laurence, and Travis, are nice. Zane apologized for being such a douche. His words, but I always thought that. I also meet this cool girl named Nicole. She doesn't live on Mystreet, but I met her though Katelyn.

I had dropped the kids off at school today. Patrick was at a daycare, since no one could watch him last minute. Aaron was at work, while I was running a few tasks, since I got off today. Aaron didn't know, but I hadn't until before I left. I finished buying some clothes and whatnot for the kids. They all seem to grow so fast. I pulled up into the drive way and say the door was slightly open. I was nervous. I pulled out a can of pepper spray, New York taught me to never leave without one, and went in. I saw Aphmau and Aaron making out. She was on the couch, laying down, with Aaron on top of her. I didn't need to be smart to know what they where going to do next. Tears spilled out of my eyes.  I threw my wedding ring to the ground and ran out of the house.

I started my car and dove away. I saw Aaron come out of the house. I drove and found myself at Nicole's house. I knocked on her door. She answered and her hands went to her mouth when she saw my red, puffy eyes. She gave me a hug and led me inside. I told her all about what I saw.