New city, new apartment, new life

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice
A/N/N: Aaron's nickname
F/S: favorite show

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

It takes is days until we finally reach New York. We get out and head to the realtor's office. She gives us the keys to the apartment. We head to it and bring our bags up. It's not really furnished, but we can buy stuff. It has a pull out sofa, a coffee table, a kitchen table, and two chairs. Those and basic house items such as cabinets and countertops, ect. We head out to Ikea and buy stuff for the home. It'll come in soon. The apartment has two bedrooms, one bathroom, one kitchen, and one living room. We'll buy plates and stuff like that tomorrow. We flop down on the couch.

"Phew. That was hard. I'm happy we got a lot done." I say.

"Me too. I can't believe it took so long. Wanna order something?" He asks

"Pizza!" I say.

"I'll have whatever you have." I nod and call the place. I place an order for a medium P/C. I hang up and flop back next to Aaron. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer. I rest my head on his shoulder. We get lost talking from topic to topic. The pizza finally comes. Aaron pays for it and brings it to the table. We eat it and then get ready for bed, since we are soooo tired. We pull out the bed part of the couch and put our pillows and blankets down. We climb into bed. Aaron snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him.

"Goodnight F/N." He says.

"Night Aaron." I say.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

After days the hours of painting and decorating, our apartment is prefect. The kitchen didn't need much work, but everything else did. (A/N just a reference if you want. Makes it easier for me. You can change it in your mind. I'm just using it for the location of things.)

We also when food shopping

We also when food shopping. I was too tired to make anything.

"What are we gonna do for dinner?" I asked Aaron.

"I'll make something." He said. I looked at him. We had a no hood and mask rule now, so I could look him in the eye.

"I thought you said you couldn't cook."

"I can. You just have a cute face when you cook." I blushed.

"Alright then." He got up from the couch. Soon, we had a perfect soup. It was delicious.

"I think you took my title." I laughed.

"One soup doesn't change a thing." He smirks.

"This is amazing. I think it may." We rest the rest of the night watching movies and falling asleep on the couch.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I opened the door as I came back from my first day of college. Aaron had gotten a job. (A/N idk what Aaron's job, so I'm just not gonna say anything) I head in and start to work on homework. I just want to rest later.

I'm thankful for the AP classes I had. They knock off three years, so I only have to go for 4 years instead of 7. After finishing, I start to cook some spaghetti. Once I finish, I place it out on the table.

I wait and wait for Aaron to get home. And wait. And wait. Around eight, I figure Aaron won't come home. I eat my plate and rap up his. I decide to watch F/S while I wait for him.

I feel arms wrap around me as I slowly open my eyes. I must have fallen asleep.

"Hey A/N/N." I said to him.

"Hey babe. Sorry I was late." He frowned.

"Did you have dinner?" I asked.

"Yep. Delicious as ever." I smile as I close my eyes again. I'm just so tired. I drift off again. I wake up to see Aaron is still snuggling with me on the couch. I shake him a bit.

"Hey. I have college and you have work soon. We have to get up." I say. He nods and groans.

"It you're so warm." He says as he buries his head in my neck.

"Come on. I can't miss class. Plus I have to work later."

"Fine." We get and get ready. I kiss him on my way out. I head off to college and make it earlier than I thought I would, so I take time to read a book. I sit down on a bench and read.

"Excuse me, can you help- F/N?" I put the book down and looked up at the sound of my name and the familiar voice.

"Aphmau?!" I said. I scoffed and stood up. I started to head to class.

"W-Wait! F/N! I'm sorry." She said. I turned to face her.

"Sorry?! You let Zane, who I know is your friend, beat me up. Then, you left Aaron just cause he was being nice to me. Leave me alone." I growled and left.

"I-I'm sorry. Please. I want to make it up to you."

"Pa-lease."

"Why weren't you and Aaron at the graduation at least?"

"We left. Since no one wanted us, we came here. Now, leave me and Aaron alone. He was so mad at you for abandoning him. More disappointed." I scowled and walked off. Hell no was I gonna let her in my life.

Once class was over, I headed home and got ready for work. I was offered to cook for a diner I was once working at over the summer as a waitress. Let's just say, that I saved the diner from losing its good reviews.

"Hey F/N. Thank goodness you're here. Angie just quit, so we are down one. Think you can handle two jobs? I'll pay you extra." Maxine, my boss, said.

"Sure thing Max." I said. I could use the extra money. I was able to handle it and left with dinner for Aaron and I. He wasn't home, again. I couldn't blame him, so I put his dinner to the side after I finished mine and worked on homework, still in my work clothes, which smelled like diner food. After I finished, I took a shower and got changed. Still no Aaron and it was ten o'clock. I was too tired from my shift to wait for him, so I went to bed. I missed my A/N/N.

Hey!

Sorry it's out late, but I had some stuff going on. I'll probably upload more soon, at least get more chapters out, cause school's almost over for me (two more days of it left!). Or I'll be lazy. Probably a bit of both. Thoughts on Aphmau coming back? What's your nickname for Aaron and what's your favorite TV show, I'm curious. Mine is Doctor Who. (Doooo weeeeee dooooo do do) Thank you guys sooo much for the reads! This book has over 1000 reads. Thank you all so much. I never imagined to get that many.

Bye turtles