Refugee

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I wake up and get ready. I head to school, walking over my passed out, drunken father's body. I get ready and head to homeroom. I wave to Aaron as I enter. From now till lunch I had no changes. Aaron and I were talking and he was insistent that I learn to to fight, or at least know to talk myself out of one. I decline the offer, only with the promise I'll stick up for myself. When we have to leave, Aaron and I leave separately so my father doesn't get mad. Aaron made sure Zane and his buddies didn't give me any trouble. If only I could make it without my father beating me up, today will be one of the better days in my dismal life. I head home to a drunken father.

"Hello father." I say.

"Don't 'hello father' me, girly." He says. Is there a more formal way to say it? "I saw you talking to that boy. I told you to never speak to him."

"I don't know what you are talking about. How about I make an early dinner? Maybe you just are really hungry-"

"Don't lie to me! I am the one who helped give you life! This is how you repay me! By disobeying me! You useless brat! I wish your mother was alive so I didn't have to take care of you day in and day out!" My fists clench. How dare he! I take care of myself and his drunken ass! It's not my fault mother and him couldn't keep their hands to themselves! The nerve!

"I'm sorry father." He slaps me with enough force to hit the ground. I groan and stir a bit before he's kicking my side, hurling insults. I curl into a fetal position to protect some of my body.

"You bitch! You fucking slut! Worthless! Useless! After all I do for you! I know what will happen with him! He'll get you pregnant and you'll come crying to me when he leaves you! I hope you fucking die! Whore! I don't want two mistakes in this house, let alone two in one mistakes in the house." He stops and walks away. I lift my head up to see what he's doing. I see him coming back with a bottle in his hand. My eyes widen. He hits me with it on my head. I cry out before my vision starts to turn black. I hear one last thing from him as I pass out from the pain.

"If you are still home when I get back, then I will fucking kill you!"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I stir to see darkness around me. The only light is from the light emitting from the street lamps outside. I turn to feel pain in my side and my head. It pounds like someone is inside, banging my skull. Once my eyes adjust I see blood around me as well as broken glass. The memories flood back. I get to my feet and walk up the stairs, crying softly as I walk up. I bandage my head. I notice where I was slapped I now have a cut with dried blood around it as well as dried blood from where I got a bottle to the head. I sigh and head to my room. I grab F/Ba, clothes, my phone, earbuds, and one of my blades. I place it all in my school backpack. I head out, limping as I go and panting. I'm so tired, so weak. I head to the only place I might find help, Aaron's house. I head there and knock on the door, hoping he's still up. I dunno the time. The door opens to a shocked masked man.

"Hey Aaron. Mind if I take up the invite to hang out?" I say.

"F/N... What happened? Come in." He says. Aaron gently grabs my arm and pulls me on. He closes the door and leads to a kitchen chair. He sits me down and gets a wet cloth.

"I'm waiting." He says and he cleans my face. I look him where his eyes are.

"My father is an......alcoholic. He was mad at me for talking to you. He doesn't want me to get pregnant. He was angry. He told me before to not be near you, but I couldn't shake you. He beat me up. I'm here now because if I'm how he's gonna kill me."

"You have to go to a hospital."

"No! They'll call him. Please don't Aaron, please." I say in tears.

"It'll be fine."

"No!" I get up. I stumble because of getting up so fast. I feel a cool liquid on my head. I know I'm bleeding again. I stumble and start to lose sight......

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I hear the sound of medical beeping. I turn to see white walls and bright lights.

"Hello Miss F/N. I see you've awaken. Don't move to fast or to much, you have stitches now. It'll make them reopen" A kind, British, male voice says. I turn to see a man with dirty blond hair and average height. "I'm your nurse, Rory. The boy who brought you in can't see you now, I'm afraid. He said he's a friend. If he was family or engaged to you or married, it would be different. Do you have any family I can contact?"

"Y-You're not g-gonna call my f-father are you?" I ask.

"I would, but I think this is a special case. Any family?" He asks.

"Not that I know of."

"How do you feel?"

"I'm aching all over."

"That's fine. Can I get you anything?"

"No thank you Rory."

Hi!

Wattpad is being stupid, so I published this part, then it deleted, and I had to rewrite it, so if I spammed your notifications, sorry. I didn't mean to.

Bye Turtles!