Chapter 17: Cargo of Doom

Hey guys!
Okay, you all love clone troopers, right? Go check out Girl_of_Fire 's Sunny Squad! It's a really cute group of clone trooper ocs lead by Marie Voight *based off of me cough cough*. Anyway, if you love troopers, you'll love them. It's super cute! I've written fanfiction for them. They're frigging adorable and I love them all. Lol, anyway, enjoy le update <3 Votes and comments are always appreciated :D

Chapter 17: Cargo of Doom

Boarding the Resolute once again, you were greeted by numerous troopers and crew members. Your room aboard the ship hadn't changed, which touched your heart. Even so, no captain came knocking on your door during the three days. You had sought him out, but he was exhausted, you felt it. So, for his sake, you kept your distance as he worked. Instead, you spent the days with Ahsoka and helped train her.

With Anakin and Rex so busy, you were barely even told the ship was headed for the planet Devaron. At least everyone knew you'd be back eventually. Even so, no one had told you what exactly was going on. Ahsoka was off eating dinner when you literally ran into your darling captain.

Sighing happily, you threw your arms around his neck and said, "Rex, finally. How are you?"

"G-general (L/N)," he stammered as he pushed you off and nervously looked around. "We can't do anything here."

"I'm sorry, I was just excited to see you." The words slipped from your mouth. "Don't worry, there isn't anyone nearby."

Even so, Rex looked around, then quickly ran a gloved hand down your arm. "I've been so busy with General Skywalker," he started, his words weary, "I haven't even had time to see you."

You shrugged, and said, "It's partly my fault because I'm useless when it comes to battleship stuff."

"Awe, that's not true," Rex said.

"Yeah... It kind of is."

"Cyar'ika," he called in an amused tone. You blushed.

"Yes?"

"You're not useless at all," he said. You smiled and poked the visor of his helmet.

"Tell that to Admiral Yularen," you joked. Rex chuckled as you continued, "I'm pretty sure he hates Anakin's guts, and mine for that matter."

"If that's true, I respectfully call him a di'kut," Rex said sarcastically. You laughed.

"Something tells me that's not exactly a compliment..."

"If anyone hates you, they're an idiot," he said as he leaned against the wall.

Smiling brightly, you tapped your temple, and said, "Take off your helmet for me?"

He shook his head. "I'd rather not."

You pouted and said, "Please?"

Sighing, Rex slipped off his helmet and tucked it under his right arm. He had bags under his eyes, face covered in stubble, and his hair needed to be bleached again. He took a deep breath as he noticed your concern.

"I'm alright."

You grabbed his hand, and demanded, "You're sleeping with me tonight." His cheeks turned a burning crimson as he quickly replaced his bucket. "I didn't mean anything serious, just sleep, okay? You need it."

Rex just nodded. "Yes sir," he said in a playful manner.

You called Anakin. "Hey, Ani, I'm stealing Rex for the night, are you okay with that?" you asked before the Jedi could even say his name. Anakin must have been just as tired as Rex.