Chapter 89

This is mostly gonna be cute but with a little twist at end, I'm sorry but gonna end this story soon :(

Poppy's P.O.V

A few weeks later.....

We were getting ready now for Vaughan's christening, which is tomorrow morning. Matt and Olivia as his god parents. Jai and Moose as his uncle's, Stephi and Charlotte as his aunties. Life was just perfect. I felt super too, I have managed to lose a good bit of my baby weight with the breast feeding and I have being finally able to get intimate with Padge again.

Padge has treated me to a lovely intimate dinner by candlelight in our fave restaurant, we were after leaving Vaughan stay with Padge's parents for a sleep over so we could have a romantic night just the two of us. Once we finished our dinner, we took a romantic stroll along the beach, hand in hand and sat on the sand and watched the sunset. We took a lovely selfie and then Padge cupped my face in his hands and called me beautiful before kissing me and standing up and taking me by the hand and pulled me up onto my feet and we walked back to his car, we hop in and we drive the 20 minute drive home to where we went straight to our bedroom and made intimate love.

Padge's P.O.V

Damn my wife is so damn hot, this date night is perfect, I wish we could do this every week but we can't with work. Watching the sunset was beautiful but it wasn't as beautiful as my wife. Her smile really lights up a room and melts my heart. I stand up after kissing her and drag her to her feet and we walk back to the car, when we get home, I take her by the hand and lead her to our room and we made the most perfect love, she fell asleep in the nook of my arms and chest, perfect. I look on at her sleeping, watching her chest rise up and down and looking so peaceful. Our son was getting christened tomorrow and we both have being super busy getting things ready. I soon fell asleep myself.

The next day (Christening day).

I wake up and leave Poppy sleep in a bit so she just looked so peaceful sleeping, I hop into the shower and when I get out, Poppy was awake and up. She had brought me up a coffee and a couple of slices of toast to the room and I gave her a kiss and said thanks as she went in and had her shower. I get dressed into my black suit and shoes, I towel dried my hair as best as I could and then I tied it up. I drink my coffee and eat my toast and soon enough Pops was out too and she was looking stunning just wrapped in her towel. I pull her to me and gave her a kiss on the lips which she smiled into. I let her go and get dressed and she got dressed in front of me in a lovely black skirt, a white shirt and a black blazer with tights and a pair of black wedge shoes, she done her makeup light and she just looked so stunning, we were both ready to leave now. My parents agreed to have Vaughan changed into his christening outfit and to meet us all at the church, Pops decided to take her jeep so the rest of us could drink and she does the driving cos she is still breast feeding she didn't wanna drink.

I give Pops a kiss before we left the house and we go to the garage and get her car, she set up her mp3 player and then was ready to drive off to collect Moose and Stephi since they both wanted to drink so Pops said was no problem to collect them and drop them home later. We get there 15 minutes later and Moose and Stephi came out straight away and hopped into the back.

Stephi: Hey guys, did Ye forget baby Vaughan?

Padge: No hun, he with my folks, myself and Pops had a date last night

Stephi: Awwww cute, what did Ye do?

Padge: Dinner, walk on the beach and watched sunset and back home and bed (gives wink)

Moose: Oh say no more so haha

So we drive for another few minutes and we arrive at the church, my folks and my sister and niece Mia were there with baby Vaughan and so were Poppy's family Julie, Nuala and Shelli who arrived very early this morning and when the christening was over, they were all gonna stay with us at me and Pops place. Also in attendance were 5FDP, A7x, Halestorm, Andy Biersack, Ronnie Radke, Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, our guitar techs Richie and Kevin and my good mate Andy James