Chapter 13

Padge's P.O.V

The bright lights of daylight shined through the gaps of the curtains and it just made me wanna hide under the covers and reverse time. Today I was leaving for America for a whole month without Poppy. I look down to see her still asleep lying on my chest, I gently moved a strand of her hair that was in her face and she kinda stirred and rolled over a little, she woke almost straight away after getting a mouthful of my chest hair.

Padge: Morning beautiful

Poppy: Morning babe, what time is it?

Padge: 10am

Poppy: Fuck

Padge: I know, we gonna have to go back to tour bus soon.

Poppy: Yeah I know, this sucks.

I lean down and give her a kiss and then she turns over and sits up in a ball with her face in her hands. She looked really sad and I knew exactly why. I sit up a bit too and I move her hair from one side to the other and begin to kiss her neck, I could feel her quivering as the kisses sent chills to her body. She sat up more and faced me and I look directly into her eyes and cup her face into my hands, I tell her she is beautiful once again and we kiss, one thing led to another and I pin her to the bed again and we fucked like it was the last time we would ever see each other. The sex was way better now as it was more intense, last night was perfect don't get me wrong, but something during sex last night made us both know that we loved each other and that is why now the sex was better I guess.

We both climax together and we were both left breathless. I kiss her again and i take out my phone and take a selfie of us both with Poppy cuddled up into me before we both head for bathroom and shower together, we made the most of it again and were at it like rabbits, I just could not keep my hands of her. I pin her down in the bath, letting the water from the shower head fall on top of us both, Poppy was not letting go of me, she had her arms wrapped around my shoulders and her legs wrapped around my waist, again this was so intense, we never left each others gaze. Again we climax together again. My back was stinging from the scratch marks that Poppy left. We finished of getting washed and made our way in to get dressed and ready just in time for check out. We missed breakfast so we figured we grab a heap of stuff to bring back to the tour buses and get everyone a coffee and some filled bagels.

We checked out of the hotel and Poppy drove as far as the nearest Starbucks and I ran inside and ordered 30 coffees and bagels. I figured it would be rude not to buy for the Device, FFDP and A7X boys too. So 15 minutes later I was all ready, one of the cashiers helped me carry the order to the car so I tipped her £20 as soon as both our hands were free. I hopped in and Poppy drove slowly so that the coffee would not spill on my lap. The tour buses were only 5 minutes away so wasn't so bad.

We saw everyone up, but all looking pretty worse for wear. They all looked up as soon as they saw us pull up.

Zacky: All right Padge?

Padge: What's up Zacky, Yeah all good, Ye all look hungover

Johnny: We are very hungover

Ivan: I'm not ha-ha

Jeremy: Not me either

Matt: How was hotel?

Poppy: Relaxing

Matt: I bet (wink wink)

Padge: Ye all hungry, got all of Ye a bagel and a coffee

Lzzy: Fuck Padge I think I love you

Poppy: Ha-ha

So we eat and drink up and before long our tour manager appeared and told us that we need to get all out things from the tour bus as the driver was going to bring our bus back to Wales while we had to make our way to the airport for 2 hours time.