Chapter 75

Poppy's P.O.V

Holy shit, we did, I'm finally Mrs Paget!

Padge pulls me close for another kiss and it was caught in another photo.

Padge: We did it babe, we actually got married!!

Poppy: We did babes, we exchanged the smallest handcuffs in the world and I have chosen my prison mate wisely!

Padge: Oh very cheeky wife already

Poppy: U better know it

Padge: Oh shit, what have I done ha-ha

Poppy: Mhahaha

Padge: So beautiful and evil, I'm so lucky!

Poppy: I'm so lucky too babes, I love you

Padge: Love you too

So we go do the official signing our wedding documents and then we gather up for some photos with family, we all I say family, I mean Padge's parents and sister, I felt a little sad not to have family here.

Padge: Babe what's up?

Poppy: Nothing's up!

Padge: Don't do that Babe, I know those eyes, they tell me something is up!

Poppy: I just wish that I had family here

Padge: I know Babe, maybe we should look into finding your mum?

Poppy: Maybe Yeah, sorry I will cheer up, it was just a moment seeing you with your family!

Padge: They are your family now too babes

Poppy: Thank you

Padge: And you have Olivia, she like your sister/best friend

Poppy: Yeah I never thought of it like that

Padge: Come here babe

Padge wraps me in a hug and we get another photo taken with our dogs, Padge holding Morticia and me holding Ozzy. We pose for photos with all the bridesmaids and groomsmen, then a pic with all of 5FDP and A7x together and gradually have photos taking with Ronnie, Andy Biersack, Andy James, The A7x wags, Dave Grohl, then the best photo, I was lifted by all the Bullet boys in a photo too, Padge holding me by my head but yet still managed to get a hold of my ass.

We as man and wife went and got some photos done on our own on the grounds of the hotel too, the hotel had a lovely garden with a pond in it and we got some nice photos with lovely scenery around them. We soon headed back after we were satisfied we had enough photos outside.

We go inside the ballroom we had booked and we were seated for our meals.

Menu!!!!

Starters!

Warm Chicken Salad

Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vents

Salmon with potato pancake

Main course!

Breaded Salmon

Stuffed Chicken

Roast Beef

All dishes served with mashed potatoes and veg!