Chapter 66

We get to a nightclub and when we go inside we bump into Black Veil Brides(BVB)who had meet up with their good friends Falling In Reverse(FIR), Andy lead singer of BVB introduced us all to his mate and lead singer of FIR, Ronnie Radke, he shook all our hands and gave all us girls a kiss on the cheek.

Ronnie: Nice to finally meet Ye all, Andy has said so many wonderful things about Ye all

Padge: Cheers mate and likewise

Andy: Ronnie this is Poppy, Padge's fiance, she is the one I told you that got shot

Ronnie: Damn girl you have the worst luck but how the hell did you survive?

Poppy: Have no idea, I guess I just wanted to live really bad

Ronnie: Fair fucks to you!

Poppy: Thanks (flashes him a smile)

Ronnie: Right come on let's get wasted

Padge: Mind reader

Ronnie: What are ladies drinking?

Stephi/Olivia: Red wine please

Ronnie: Typical women drinks ha-ha and Poppy?

Poppy: Black Jack please!

Ronnie: What the hell is a black jack?

Poppy: It's Jack with splash of blackcurrant

Ronnie: Yeah now we talking, a Whiskey drinker

Padge: That's the Irish for you

Ronnie: Oh Ur Irish?

Poppy: And proud ha-ha

Ronnie: I love Ireland so much, Ye guys know how to party

Poppy: That we do

Ronnie: What boys having?

Padge/Moose: Guinness

Jai: Carona

So we all got our drinks and we headed up to the boys table and I took off my jacket as we all sat down, but when I did all the BVB and FIR had their jaws dropped to the ground with my dress, Padge had such a proud look on his face that he had the woman off all the boys dreams and he wraps his arm around me but now I felt so uncomfortable that I went to put my jacket back on and Padge told me to leave it off and be proud of what a sexy body I had and flaunt it. I loosed up after Padge went and got me a full bottle of Jack and I started drinking it very fast. The FIR boys were all curious to what Jack tasted like with Blackcurrant so I let them all have a glass each and they all loved it, so much so that they ordered a couple of bottles for the table and told me to drink away, hell I took well advantage of it, Padge was taking advantage of me too by grouping me when he could, he hasn't taken his eyes off me all night and soon enough it was closing and we said our goodbyes to the BVB and FIR guys with hugs and kisses. We said we all meet up again tomorrow for another night of drinking and they all agreed. When we got back to the hotel, Padge and myself were totally drunk and we had the drunkest sex, Padge finally ripped my dress and he didn't give a shit but I was furious, I loved the dress, Padge took control and pushed me onto the bed and he took off his clothes and took me right there on the bed without protecting himself. When he was done, he fell asleep away but I was so angry at my dress being ripped that I went to the bathroom and had a little cry, I sobered up quickly once I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I slept on the couch in the bedroom and took the spare quilt out of the closet and fell asleep in no time.

Ronnie's P.O.V
Andy had introduced me to 3 members of Bullet and their partners and leaving Poppy last, she was fucking hot with her blue hair and her bitching tattoos on display when she said her drink of choice was Black Jack, I was very curious, I got so excited once she said it was Jack Daniels with splash of blackcurrant, Fuck yeah a hardcore drinker, then Padge said she was Irish, I swear I fell in love with her there and then, fucking Irish girls are wild as hell. We all went back up to the rest of FIR and BVB and then Poppy took off her jacket, holy fuck, she has a rocking body, the little red dress she was wearing was letting little to the imagination, Fuck her tits are amazing, Padge couldn't keep his hands or eyes of her and I couldn't blame him, she is fucking fit, I'm well jealous. Poppy let us taste the Black Jacks as soon as Padge got her a full bottle for her and we all liked it so much that we ordered a couple of bottles for the table and told Poppy she could work away on drinking them if she wanted, hell she took advantage of it and was downing them very fast, soon enough we were being kicked out as club was closing and we all parted ways after hugs and kisses and agreed to meet up tomorrow for another session again,I could not wait to see them again, they are serious drinkers.