Chapter 65

Padge's P.O.V

So Poppy went in for a shower first while I waited on our bed and I notice she had a diary of some sort on her side of bed, I felt really shitty reading it but I opened it anyway and I saw she had kinda written some song lyrics, it wasn't much but was just enough to express her anger towards Adam and them 2 girls that burnt her house down.

It read...

You're worthless to me

Have you nothing to say?
Can't you see what you're doing to me?
You keep breaking me down
But I won't let you get the better of me
I can't take anymore

Look at me
Is this want you want?
Look at me
Am I what you need?

One more word and I'm taking this all away
I won't take anymore

You can keep all your apologies
Those words are worthless to me
And I don't wanna hear that you're sorry
Your words mean nothing to me

Fuck I thought the lyrics would be good for a song and maybe actually sit down and write a song with Matt, cos those song lyrics touched me too and went well with the anger I had towards Caroline too. I hear Poppy about to come out so I closed her diary and put it back and when she came out, I go in for my shower.

Poppy's P.O.V

I come out of the shower and Padge gets up and goes in for his, we kiss on his way in and I was just about to get my clothes ready when I notice my diary is kinda moved from where I let it, I go to it and I can tell for sure that Padge saw the words I had written down. At first I was kinda mad but then on second thoughts, I thought maybe it could be a song I could contribute to Bullet for their next album. I decided to confront Padge once he comes out, I get my clothes ready and I get changed into a red sexy scoop neck openwork stretchy dress (see picture) that Padge hasn't seen yet, his jaw was gonna hit the ground when he sees me in this cos it left very little to the imagination and I wasn't wearing any bra.

Padge soon came out and he saw me in the dress but I wasn't facing him.

Padge: Holy cow babes that dress is very short haha

Poppy: Ur gonna like it then when I turn around

Padge: Am I?

Poppy: Yeah haha

Padge: Turn around so!

So I did and I swear he had no words, he just stood there with his mouth wide open, I walk over to him as sexy as I could and I gently place my hand on his jaw and closes his mouth and kiss his cheek, he was stuttering now and couldn't get a word out, I turn to walk away and he pulls me back, he finally spoke.

Padge: Where u think ur going missy?

Poppy: Finished getting ready

Padge: No way, that dress is like wow, it needs to come off

Poppy: Oh does it now?

Padge: Yes

With that Padge kisses me hard and he made sure I felt his growing erection as he pressed it against me, I was loving every minute of him pressed against me I let my hands do the talking as I unwrapped his towel and left it fall to the floor, I give him a handjob as he was trying his best to take my dress of me, he was getting really fustrated with it now.

Padge: Babe how does this come off?

Poppy: It's not coming off

Padge: Oh yes it is, even if I have to rip it off