Chapter 48

Padge's P.O.V

I woke up next morning and Poppy was still asleep, since we drank quite a bit, I figured I leave her be and sleep it off for another bit, so I quickly had a shower and got dressed and quietly left the room and head to reception and go see what times the shark tours were on, I see the next show after lunch at 2pm, the receptionist said she can book for me if I liked so I asked her to book myself and Poppy for the 2pm tour under my surname Paget. I head back up to the room and I could hear the shower was going so I pop my head in to check on Poppy and then told her that we booked in for the shark your, she was so excited and thanked me. I left the bathroom with a smile on my face knowing Poppy was happy.

I call down to reception to ask for room service of coffee, pancakes and fruit for breakfast. Poppy was finished the shower and was in the middle of getting dressed when a knock came at the door, the room service had arrived and I tip the waiter €20. Poppy finished getting dressed while I wheeled our food and coffee out onto the balcony. Poppy came out as soon as she was finished getting dressed and she came over to give me a kiss.

Padge: Morning gorgeous

Poppy: Morning babes

Padge: U OK?

Poppy: Never being better thanks to you

Padge: Awww thanks babe, right get some breakfast into you, ordered you something nice

Poppy: Oh what you order?

Padge: Check

So Poppy removed the lid of one of the bowls and both our eyes lit up at the amount of pancakes that were brought up, the fruit looked well nice too, there was so many strawberries, Poppy didn't know where to start. I looked at her funny when she came up with a solution of what to eat first. She started cutting a couple of strawberries and then laid a pancake out flat on her plate, she spread some chocolate syrup and cream first and then placed a few strawberries ontop and rolled the pancake before cutting it in half.

Padge: Ur a genius you know that

Poppy: Wouldn't go that far babes but thanks

Padge: Ur welcome, coffee?

Poppy: Yes please babes

Padge: So looking forward to the boat trip?

Poppy: U have no idea, I can't wait to see the sharks, they just so fascinating

Padge: Yeah you did look in awe in SeaWorld in Florida

Poppy: They just go big and mysterious creatures and no doubt misunderstood

Padge: Yeah I agree

Poppy: Wonder how Jai and Olivia's holiday is going?

Padge: U want to ring or Skype them?

Poppy: Might Skype them Yeah if that's OK?

Padge: No problem at all baby

So Poppy goes into the bedroom and gets her laptop and brings it back out on the balcony and calls Olivia on Skype. She answered straight away.

Olivia: Hey Pops, U OK?

Poppy: Hey pet, Yeah just miss Ye guys so thought I see how ye're holiday is going!

Olivia: Awww thanks hun, Yeah holiday is going great, how is yours going?

Poppy: Yeah all good, we taking little trip in a bit out on a glass bottom boat to see the sharks