Chapter 85

Shock in store for Poppy!!!!!

Poppy's P.O.V

I woke up before Padge and today I felt heaps better, I think today is the day to go see my dad and finally get it over and done with but not till after Guinness and Jameson tours are done and maybe some more shopping. I go and feed the doggies and then hop in and have a shower after using the toilet and then when I come out, I get dressed and then leave a note for Padge to say, I just took the doggies for a little walk so they could do their business and when I come back we can get breakfast and something they wanna do. So I took the dogs outside and over to the green by the river so they could do their business, after I sat down on the bench to reflect and ponder to myself if seeing my dad was a good idea at all, just the thought of seeing him was making me sweat, my blood was boiling, I am still angry at him for everything, my mother leaving, my shitty childhood, his abuse, my trust issues, FUCK I HATE HIS GUTS!!!!

Padge's P.O.V

I woke up to no Poppy in bed but saw that she had left a note that she took the doggies off to do their business, I go to the bathroom and also see that she is after having a shower already too, fuck she must of woke up at stupid o'clock, although she did go to bed way before the rest of us and being pregnant and not able to drink, she would not be passed out like the rest of us. I hope she is ok and feeling lots better today, my heart broke seeing her so ill yesterday.

After going to toilet, I hop into the shower so that I be ready when she gets back if she not back before I get out. I stick my head under the running water for a few minutes to wake up properly and then begin washing myself, 10 minutes later, I get out and dry myself off and make my way to the room to get dressed, Pops was back and lying on the bed with the doggies.

Padge: U ok babe?

Poppy: Yep feel much better today

Padge: That's good, did you eat yet?

Poppy: No, I wanted to wait for you babe

Padge: Awww so cute, thank you, we go down now once I'm dressed, yeah?

Poppy: Ok babe

So I quickly got dressed, putting my favourite black boxers on under my jeans and I put a Zombie Crew t-shirt on too, socks and then my converse, I put my beanie hat on too so that my wet hair won't get all fuzzy. We were ready to go now, so we left the doggies lying on the bed and I take Pops by the hand as we left to go down to the restaurant for some breakfast. When we get there, Jai and Liv were already up and in middle of their food, so we go and help ourselves to our food from the breakfast buffet, yet again I get grease and strong coffee to soak up the alcohol and Pops gets pancakes, fruit and a glass of apple juice. We go over and sit with Jai and Liv and eat.

Jai: So what today guys?

Poppy: Ye wanted to do the Guinness and Jameson tour didn't ye?

Jai: Yep but it's a bit early to drink pints of Guinness haha

Poppy: Ok, erm shopping, zoo, walk around?

Olivia: Zoo zoo zoo zoo!!!!!

Poppy: Haha, I guess we going to the zoo

Padge: Cool, zoo, lunch, Guinness then Jameson, then what?

Poppy: My dad's?

Padge: U wanna do it today?

Poppy: Yeah get it over and done with I suppose