Chapter 63

We finally landed in New York and we were all excited to see our men, we quickly made our way through the terminal and arrivals security and then went and got our bags, we then went outside and we hailed 2 cabs to being us all to the hotel to see our men. I went with Olivia and Stephi while Charlotte, her mum and Evann followed in another, we pull up together at the hotel and there was a bell boy there ready to bring our luggage inside. The boys were waiting inside for us as we walked in and they practically ran to greet us all.  Matt scooped Evann in his arms and laid a smacker on Charlotte's lips, Jai picked up Olivia and twirled her around and Moose took Stephi by the hands and practically ran with her to the elevator which made us all laugh cos we knew only one tyhing was on Moose's mind and then Padge came to me, he had the biggest smile on his face.

Padge: Hey you

Poppy: Hey 

Padge: U ok?

Poppy: Yeah bit down but now that I'm here with you, I will be ok

Padge: U lost weight

Poppy: Have I?

Padge: Yeah

Poppy: Must be the stress

Padge: Must be, hope you are eating and looking after yourself

Poppy: Yeah babes

Padge: Good, now come on let's do a Moose and Stephi cos I friggin missed you

Poppy: Missed you too hubby to be

Padge: I wanna talk to you about that

Poppy: Oh?

Padge: Let's wait to get to our room first

Poppy: Ok babes

Gets a bit sexy here!!

We get into the elevator and Padge's hands were roaming all over me, I was lapping up the attention and then before we got off the elevator, he kissed my neck and I just lost it, I went weak at the knees and I went like jelly, I nearly melted in Padge's arms, as soon as the elevator pinged on our floor, he took me by the hand and guided me to our room. We were no sooner in the room and the door was barely closed when I was pinned against it and Padge kissed my neck again, I bit my lip in sheer pleasure and he saw this and pressed himself against me. I hold onto his neck as tight as I could and I wrap my legs around his waist, I boldy let go of one arm while he was still kissing my neck and I put my free hand inside his shirt and play with his chest hair.I wanted his shirt off and he knew it but he was making me wait.

He kissed me more but I couldn't take it anymore so I started kissing his neck and giving him little bites too. He got so turned on that he finally carried me over to the bed, he removed my jacket and tshirt and then my shoes and jeggings. He took off his shirt and then climbed on top of me, kissing me again but with more intensity, it made me smile into the kiss and then he smiled back.

Padge: babe, you are so beautiful

Poppy: Thanks baby, and your so handsome

Padge: I missed this so much

Poppy: Did you now?

Padge: Yes

Poppy: What else did you miss?

Padge: This!

And with that Padge moved my g-string to one side and he just started licking me out. I was so turned on that I wrap my legs around his head while he was down there so he could not come back up until I couldn't take it anymore. He comes back up for air with a proud look on his face, I push him over and I began my magic on him, I teased him by just giving him a hand job first and licking the tip of his penis.