Chapter 73

A Few Days later!!!

Padge's P.O.V

Today was day before Download and the A7x and their better halves were flying in today so we have arranged for them to be collected, Jai had bought Olivia a jeep as a gift, so herself and Pops were gonna collect them with myself and Jai, each of us bring bringing 2 couples in our cars, Johnny and Lzzy are still together, so Lzzy coming over with Johnny since Halestorm have finished their tour last week.

Pops is feeling a heap better now too but there is still that worry about this operation and because she is on tablets till the operation, she can't touch booze which is making her smoke more with worry. I'm not daring to voice my concerns to Pops because I don't wanna worry her, instead I am trying to be positive about the whole thing and that she will pull through it like a champ like she has pulled through everything so far that life threw at her. She had being a bit cheerful since we decided to get married before the operation too so we hoping the A7x guys are gonna be around a little bit after Download to be at wedding.

We get to the airport and we have to wait a little while due to a delay, so we all head to Starbucks for a coffee fix. I wrap my arm around Pops after coming back with Jai with our coffees. She looked a little tense cos is gonna tell the A7x guys whats happening in person and she didn't wanna tell them over phone, text, social media or Skype. Finally the flight has landed so we go to Arrivals and wait for everyone. They soon came out and we greeted them all with hugs.

Lzzy: Oh my god guys, long time no see, how are ye?

Poppy: Yeah all good and you

Lzzy: Very good thanks, bring on Download

Poppy: Yeah haha

Michelle: Hey girls, how are ye?

Olivia/Poppy: Good thanks

We all done our hugs and myself and Jai carry some of the girls luggage to the cars, Brian, Michelle, Val and Matt went with Olivia and Jai while Zacky, Meghan, Johnny and Lzzy went with myself and Pops.

Lzzy: So thanks for putting us up in your place Pops, really nice of you

Poppy: No problem at all, anytime your in London, give me heads up, my place is your place pet

Lzzy: Thanks hun, so any news with ye?

Myself and Poppy looked at each other with a sad expression and the atmosphere became tense.

Zacky: Please say nothing is wrong lads, ye can't be going through more shit now can ye?

Poppy: Let's just wait till the flat yeah, cos I rather tell ye altogether if that's ok?

Zacky: Shit! It doesn't sound good at all

Meaghan: Agree

So we pull up in the gated complex with Olivia close behind...

Zacky: Wow you live here?

Poppy: Yep I sure do, well it's your place for however long your staying

Zacky: Thanks so much again, we really can't thank you enough

Poppy: Relax pet, it's no problem at all

So we get out of the car once it's parked and again I help with Lzzy and Meaghan's luggage and everyone was out of Olivia's car now too so Jai was helping with Michelle and Val's luggage, we all head to the elevator and once we get inside, all the guys left out gasps at how beautiful the apartment was.