Chapter 54

Olivia's P.O.V
So myself and Jai borrowed Poppy's car and went into town to the cinema withe Evann to give Matt and Charlotte few hours to themselves. Padge and Poppy went for a lie down, while Matt, Charlotte, Moose and Stephi all watched a movie on TV.
I sit in the back seat with Evann so he would be OK as we didn't have a booster seat for him, we stopped off at nearest shop that sold seats for cars and Jai ran inside to get a booster seat for Evann. It was much better for him and he loved that we put the seat in the middle so he could see out the windscreen too. I was able to sit in front when he got his seat, so I got talking to Jai.

Olivia: Shocker bout Pops pregnancy Babe

Jai: Yeah I hope she didn't do what she thinks she done and damage him or her

Olivia: She will be devastated if she did

Jai: Imagine though if Adam didn't shoot her, she would be having twins then!

Olivia: Think she would go off her head then

Jai: Yeah Padge was saying earlier she is worried about the whole weight thing and because she not able to smoke she won't be able to control her eating

Olivia: Poor thing, Caroline has her a bag of nerves, as if she didn't have enough on her plate with this trail probably coming up soon, but sucks that she can't even go see Ye play in America or meet Black Veil Brides now, she gonna be dying without Padge for a whole month

Jai: Yeah I know, the poor thing, well least she have Ye guys to look after her

Olivia: That she has, Charlotte done well in thinking up that about taking turns going over to Ye

Jai: Yeah! Right we here, Evann you excited about the movie

Evann: Yes uncle Jai

Olivia: Awwww, shall we go to McDonalds after or shall we check with Matt and Charlotte first?

Jai: Think check with Matt and Charlotte because I know they don't like Evann to eat unhealthy that often

Olivia: OK I give Matt a quick text now

So I quickly text Matt as Jai paid for parking for few hours before we head inside to cinema.

Olivia: Hey Matt, what's the plan for dinner or would you like us to take Evann for a McDonalds?

Matt: Hey hun, can you bring him back here after cinema, Padge just said we all order in a Chinese before he takes Pops to movies later!

Olivia: OK cool, is it just them going cinema?

Matt: They did ask us guys to come too, Moose and Stephi are going

Olivia: You and Charlotte should go too, myself and Jai can mind Evann!

Matt: R U sure? U already minding him now!

Olivia: Yeah positive, we going cinema now so it's no problem at all, Ye deserve a childless day now and again.

Matt: Thank you so much, you are a star :-)

Olivia: No problem at all, he truly is a good, well mannered kid ;-)

Matt: He raised well by good influences ha-ha, thanks again, I leave Ye enjoy cinema, have fun and see Ye soon ;-)

So Jai puts Evann up on his shoulders and we head inside and get 2 adults and 1 child tickets for The Croods, we get a large popcorn between us all, I get a coke, Jai gets a Sprite and Evann got water. We head upstairs to see the movie and sit near the back.