Chapter 62

We get back to Olivia's and I gather up the doggies and everyone else done the packing, I load dogs into the car and I told Charlotte I was going to pick up her mum while they were packing, I took Evann with me so the girls could pack in peace. We get to Waterloo station just as Charlotte's mum was coming out and she hopped into the front passenger seat after putting her suitcase into the boot. We drive to the dog home and I drop the dogs off to Anna again aswell as giving her a deposit for minding her. She was delighted to see me and asked how trial went and when I told her,she was just as disappointed as I was. I gave her £200 to mind the dogs and she said that's all she will charge me for having a rough couple of months. I hugged her in thanks and then hugged my babies goodbye. I hop back into the car and drive back to Olivia's house.

I made my way upstairs to pack my suitcase and when I was done o took it downstairs and loaded it into the car along with the girls suitcases aswell. Charlotte had coffee made for us all and I took mine outside to have a ciggie, the girls all came out too and once I finished, I picked up all the poo that Morticia and Ozzy had done this morning. I go back inside and Olivia had clothes folded after they were washed so I help her put them all away and then get the dishes cleaned in the dishwasher. I then double-checked I had my passport and Charlotte printed off all our tickets on Olivia's computer and printer. Charlotte's mum was happy to be going to New York too as she loves it there but with the travelling we doing, she not enjoying the bus journeys we be doing between states. We order on Chinese for dinner and when it came we relaxed watching The Chase an episode of the Simpsons, we then double checked all windows were closed and all doors were locked and we get into the car to drive to the airport at 7:30pm, the airport wasn't too far away but we still headed there so we had time to check in and go through security and maybe get magazines for the plane.

When we get to the airport, we check in our bags and we make our way through security. We go to the shop for some magazines and we stock up on a few duty free items, I get a carton of smokes and a bottle of Jack for myself and Padge. I get the one with Honey for myself. We were soon called to board the plane. I was seated with Stephi and Olivia while Charlotte, her mum and Evann sat behind us. New York here we come!!!