Chapter 83

Padge's P.O.V

I woke to nature's call about 6am and I was so confused why I was on the couch in Poppy's living room. I go to stand up and realise my pants were open and halfway down, I smiled realising Poppy must of tried her best to get me comfortable but I was so drunk she gave up, she is so thoughtful.

I finish in the bathroom after going and brushing my teeth and make my way to our bed, Poppy looked so peaceful asleep, Morticia and Ozzy were both sleeping at end of the bed, I take off my jeans and get in beside Pops, she felt me get in beside her and rolled over and cuddled into me, I kiss her head and we both fell asleep again.

Poppy's P.O.V

I woke up after 9am and I smile after realising Padge made his own way into bed during the night, I pondered how I was in the nook of his arm, I must of sensed him come in while asleep and rolled over to him. I break outta his grip carefully without waking him and go to the bathroom, I felt a little sick again and I barely make it to the toilet and I get sick again, my doctor did say that you can experience sickness up to 20 weeks of pregnancy so I guess this was still quite normal as I'm almost 20 weeks. I hop into the shower after and have a quick wash and then when I get out, I get dressed into a pair of stretchy leggings and a long AC/DC t-shirt and put on my sketchers with memory foam for comfort.

I go to the kitchen and feed the doggies and then make myself a coffee, I look in fridge to see what I could rustle up to eat but realise there is fuck all to eat so once the doggies were fed, I took them off for a walk and I said I would get something in shop on the way back, I first left a note for Padge in case he woke up before I got back. I put doggies into car and I drove to Hyde park again and took them for a walk around until they done their business, I then go to the cafe in the park and luckily they had their kiosk part at side of cafe open so I didn't have to abandon the dogs outside and have the risk of someone robbing my babies, the girl was so nice and admired my doggies and even handed me out a bowl of water for them to drink as it was quite warm today, I thanked her before ordering 2 breakfast rolls to take away. She soon handed them over and I was charged £5, I gave her a £10 note and told her to keep change for being so nice to my doggies.

I get to the car and my phone rang...

Poppy: Hey babe

Padge: Where you go?

Poppy: I left note for you, took doggies for walk and went to get something for breakfast as nothing in fridge

Padge: Ah ok babe sorry

Poppy: For?

Padge: Being so drunk last night

Poppy: Babe was your birthday, your allowed to be drunk

Padge: I love you so much

Poppy: Love you too babes, need anything?

Padge: Can you get a pack of smokes, I'm out since last night

Poppy: Go to the wardrobe in our room, there is a box with 20 packets from airport I got before I found out I was pregnant

Padge: Really?

Poppy: Yeah babe

Padge: Thanks babe, you on way home now?

Poppy: Yeah just leaving Hyde park now so I be 10-15 minutes

Padge: Ok, I just have smoke and hop into shower so

Poppy: Ok hubby, see you soon