Chapter 77

Few days later......

Padge's P.O.V

It was now the day for Pops operation and to say we were all a bag of nerves was an understatement, I had to bring her in soon, luckily yesterday we had a checkup to make sure all was OK to go ahead with it so luckily our little accident last week didn't put it in jeopardy. Pops was having a smoke with Matt and Jai outside with a coffee when I got up so I joined them. She smiled as I came out and she stands up off the seat to let me sit down and she sat on my lap. I hold her very tight to let her know I'm scared of the possibility of losing her today, she holds my hand tight too and let's me know she scared too. Who wouldn't be scared? She is going to have her head shaved and then the surgeons are gonna drill into her skull, it's a risky operation and the risks were making me so nervous.

1. She could bleed out and die

2. She could go into a coma

3. She could lose her memory and not remember me

4. She can pick up infections and may need another operation after

5. She has a slight possibility of being paralysed

6. She could also suffer a stroke

These were really freaking me out but she is my wife, I love her and no matter what happens I'm here for her, in sickness and in health. FOREVER!

Poppy's P.O.V

Last night I didn't really sleep, I got up and sat in the living room and decide to write Padge a letter just incase I don't make it outta the operation. I had alot to say to him and I wanted him to know how much he meant to me do I start writing.

Padge!

If you are reading this, it means I didn't make it through the operation and I'm so sorry for leaving you so early into our marriage.

I want you to know, you mean everything to me and the day I met you made me have fate in people again. You have being my rock for so long and I love you for that. We have being through so much in such a short space of time but I am the happiest I have being in all my life and it's all because of you babe.

I'm sorry I didn't make it and now we can't have our beautiful little family that we wanted, but I want you to know that as hard as it is for me to think about it, I would want you to move on someday and have that family with someone else.

I'm sorry again and I hope someday we can find each other in the afterlife cos I believe you truly are my soulmate.

Goodbye my husband, my true love

I love you always and forever

Mrs Poppy Paget ♥x♥x

So after I had the letter wrote, I put it in an envelope and sealed it with Padge's name on the front with " to be open if I don't make it" wrote in brackets.

I text my solicitor to make sure my will was now active from today onwards cos if I didn't make it, I have left the penthouse to Padge and I left the doggies and some money to Olivia. He text back straight away and said it was all sorted now and he wished me luck in my operation today.

I go on my Facebook account and I make my profile picture me and Padge kissing on our wedding day and my cover story a picture of our first dance. I changed pic of my Instagram account to us 2 kissing as we pronounced man and wife.

Soon enough Matt and Jai were up and they made a coffee and came out to me to smoke.

Matt: Hey pet