Chapter 79

A few days later...

Padge's P.O V

I'm bringing Pops home from the hospital today.

She started physio too to help her with her balance as the doctors were right, she was very uneasy on her feet, and it was like she had to relearn how to walk.

I'm really proud of her, she fighting for her life for several months now and it just shows me how much she wants our happily ever after and she will fight and fight until she gets it.

I'm falling more and more in love with her everyday because she just amazes me with her determination and utter fight for life.

The others stayed at Olivia's place while I drove Poppy's car to hospital to collect her. When I get to her room, she is not there so I ask a nurse where she is, she told me she down for some more physio before being discharged, so I wait for her in her room and get her stuff all packed up and ready for her to leave.

She soon came up in a wheelchair with a nurse.

Poppy: Hey husband

Padge: Hey wifey, you feeling OK?

Poppy: Sore as hell but I'm so happy to go home now

Padge: Me too babes

We made sure we had everything packed again and we checked the bedside lockers to double check Pops didn't have anything in them. Just before we left, Pops had to sign the discharge papers and she almost forgot to sign her married name now, she was nearly signing her name until she stopped and realised what she was doing. The nurse handed her a prescription for meds that she would have to take for 2 weeks until her next check up and they will decide if she needs a refill or if she is OK without them. We head for the car and aswell as carry her belongings, I hold onto her too as she wanted to walk but was still unsteady. She was walking slow but I didn't mind cos I wanted to spend as much time with her by myself as possible. I help her into the car on passenger side and strapped her in, then put her stuff in the boot and when I got into driver seat, I then drive to the nearest chemist to get her prescription. I run in and leave her in car and I was quickly served so I paid and went back to Pops.

Padge: So what now?

Poppy: Olivia's place, no doubt she will have food or something ready for me

Padge: True, the others should be there soon too

Poppy: OK babes, can me and you do something later?

Padge: Of course, what does my wife wanna do?

Poppy: I don't mind once it's just me and you babe

Padge: OK my babes, your wish is my command

Poppy: When Ye heading off again?

Padge: In few days

Poppy: OK gonna be a long few weeks without you

Padge: I know babes

We pull up to Olivia's house and the boys cars were there, Pops was excited to see everyone but more excited to see her doggies.

Olivia came running out to the car.

Olivia: Poppyyyyyyyyyy

Poppy: Hey bestie

Olivia: Finally your outta that Fuck hole of a place

Poppy: I know Yeah, bouncing of walls with boredom in there