Desperation-Chapter 23

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Well...as you know what you heard from him....he did kill the people that were performing surgery on you"

"But why"

"He was just...worried and scared that....if he didn't stop them in time, you'll die from the removal of the collar"

"Couldn't you have disowned me?!"

"No"

"Why not!"

"Because G has to be close by you to do so"

"So just because of that he HAD to kill those people?!"

"Yeah..."

I feel the anger boiling up inside me. I was so frusturated with the both of them, especially G. He doesn't understand what its like to just take a life away like nothing. He doesn't know what kind of damage he can do to other people's loved ones.

He just thinks like its all a game or something, when its really not. This is all reality and actual people can die in this damn world. I guess monsters dont understand our human lives...

"Does G not realize once your dead your DEAD...theres no way in coming back!"

"Yes he's fully aware but he's just worry about ya y/n, thats all"

"That's all?..."

"Y/n-"

"THAT'S ALL?!?!"

"Oi y/n come on, just calm down"

"I CANT CALM DOWN WHEN i KNOW THAT PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF ME!!!"

"y/n its not your fault"

"YES IT IS!! IF I WASN'T THERE IN THAT HOSPITAL! IF I HADN'T WALKED AWAY FROM IZAYAN AT THE MALL! IF I HADN'T COME TO SCHOOL!!! NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!"

I feel the hot tears rolling down my cheeks and I didn't realize that I was yelling at him, to the top of my lungs...

"Please y/n just calm down...You're being to loud"

"HE DOESN'T UNDERTSTAND THE PEOPLE HE'S HURT!! THEIR LOVED ONES LOST IN SADNESS AND PROBABLY WONT FIND THEIR WAY OUT!!"

"Shut up y/n...Other monsters are gonna freak out if they find out a human is here!" he harshly whispers...

"THEN TAKE ME BACK!"

"Where?"

"To Seattle, take me back home!"

"No! We cant afford going back out into public, who knows if the cops are waiting for us!"

"TAKE ME BACK NOW!!"

"Jesus christ y/n I said no"

"Fine!"

I rip the sheets off of me, still in my hosptial gown and jump out of bed. I walk towards Asriel, angrier than ever...

"Oi Y/n What are ya-"

"Im getting out of this damn place!"

"hey no no no no you cant do that! G's gonna blame me if I gave ya permission to walk out of this room"

He blocks the exit and spreads his arms across the door frame. I cross my amrs and tap my foot impatiently...

"Let me through Asriel"

"No I cant do that y/n"

"I said let me through!"

 I try pushing him out of the way but he refuses to move. I try pulling his arms away from the door but that didnt do much...

"Y/n just stop...G is gonna be here any minute and he'll kick my ass if he finds out I let you out"

"I dont care just let me through already!"

I try pulling him away but he didnt budge. I start hitting his chest with my fist and this only made him a bit more irritated and worried...

"y/n stop now"

"No! Let me out now!"

"Alright ya leave me no choice then"

"LET ME O-"

Next thing I knew I see Asriel wrapping his arms around my body I stuggle getting out of his embrace but then he picked me up off the ground and onto his shoulder...

"Let me go Asriel!!!"

"Not until you calm down"

"LET GO!!"

I start kicking and struggling, trying to make him let go of me. His grip only got tighter and tighter around my abdomen, making it harder and harder for me to breath. I push Asriel away from me but I was then thrown on the bed...

"Sorry y/n but I gotta do this"

"Do what?!"

I try crawling out of bed but he only pushes me back onto my back. He jumps on top on me, holding me down with his body...

"GET OFF OF ME!!"

"Sorry but deal with it a little longer"

He grabs one of my arms and presses it against the bed. He reaches over the bed for something and he moves my hand, feeling the cold metal against the back of my hand...

"STOP!!"

I can feel something wrapping around my wirst and I look back to see him tying my hand against the metal railing. I pull me arm away but it was already to late. He already tied one of my hands and I reach my free hand to untie it but he grabs it and holds it against the metal railng as well.

He finishes typing and jumps off of me. I kick around the bed, wanting to get out but he just stood there, panting. I guess he was tired from putting up a fight with me.

"Done"

"Asriel what the hell! Get me out of here!"

"Im sorry but your gonna have to wait until G gets back so he can talk some sense into you"

He makes his way towards the door but before I can say anything he closes it right behind him. I feel more anger boiling up inside and I scream t the top of my lungs, trying to get his attenetion back but no one came...

"ASRIEL YOU JERK! UNTIE ME!"

But silence came back in return. I look around the room searching for anything to help me escape from the ropes tying my down. I start pulling and pulling, making me wrists bleed from the friction of the ropes rubbing against my skin.

I hiss in pain and stop struggling and sigh in defeat. I waited in silence for G to come back to untie me. I didn't want to be here anymore and I needed to know if Izayan and Mayumi were alright. I'll never be able to find out though.

I'm trapped in here and no one but G and Asriel know that im here in this room. I look up at the ceiling and trying calming myself down...

"I hope you guys are alright"

Maybe this is boring but im working on the next chapter. i hope this one is alright but if it sucks then please forgive me. you'll learn more about Izayan and find out what will happen to you in the future...BAI BAI <3 <3 <3

-AFT3RH0UR5