The man in all black

Start from the beginning

"Are you guys planing on having kids or do you want a condom,cuz I can get you one" it was Louis being an idiot.

"Lou ima kill you if you don't leave" I said looking at him. He laughed and stared talking again.

"No,but we were gonna watch a movie,wanna join?" He asked. Harry looked at me and I nodded. Once we were in the living room,all eyes were on us.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking back. Niall got up and walked over to me.

"Actually you can,can you make cookies or a cake,or food. Anything that I can eat will be fine" he said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Hahahaha wow" I said laughing and walking to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I ask looking at Niall.

"Anything,your amazing at cooking" he said with a smile. I laughed and made pasta and cookies. I was putting the last of the cookies on a plate when someone hugged me from the back. Right away I new it was Harry,I got that tingle when he touched me and I could smell his sent.

"Are you done yet?" Harry asked. Before I could say something Naill came running in.

"Your done? Can I get some? Ima take that as a yes. Thank you." He said grabbing a plate. I laughed and nodded. Harry pulled me to the living room and he sat down pulling me on his lap.

"I know we just got together,but your always here. So I was thinking you should move in" He said. I laughed and said okay.

"Sure, I don't think my aunt will care,I'm never home," I said smiling at the thought. This was really weird for me. Harry kissed me,making me smilie.

"Ewwwwww,stop sucking each other's faces" Louis said. I laughed. Niall came running in with food,Laim was on the phone,and Alex and Zayn were walking in,hand in hand. These boys may seem bad and all,but once you get to know them,their like little kids. Maybe even worse,but if you got on their wrong side,I fell bad for you. Alex and I were the same though.

"I can't do this" I said getting up. They all looked at me and Harry looked worried.

"You lazy asses need to get up,and do something" I said. I love being outside,and they better start loving it.

"But we just got the food" Niall complained. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"After you fat asses are done eating,were going outside weather you like it or not" I said sitting on Harry's lap. He laughed and put his arms around me. After everyone eat,I got up.

"Ready hoes?" I said winking at them.

"What are we gonna do?" Niall asked.

"We should go to the movies!" Louis shouted.

"Really,we are just gonna get up from the couch to go to a chair" I said giving him a 'are you fucking retarded' look.

"Come on,we could even walk there,I heard there's a new scary movie" He begged. Naill jumped up.

"I'm in!" He yelled rising his finger in the air. Zayn have Alex and look and she nodded.

"Sure why not" Alex said.

"I haven't been there in a long time,we should go" Liam said smiling. Harry gave me a look as if saying 'let's just go'.

"Fine,BUT were walking" I rolled my eyes. I got my phone and we were off. Harry grabbed my hand,scaring the shit out of me.

"Did I scare you,love?" He laughed at me.

"Shut it" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"I keep thinking it's Friday." I said wishing it was.

"Maybe that's cuz you ditched" Laim said winking at me. I laughed,and than my phone vibrated.

From: *Josh ;)*
Heyy,didn't see you at school ;( what happen?

To: *Josh ;)*
Yeah I know,I didn't want to go. Sorry,see you tomorrow?

"Who you texting? Angle!" Louis yelled out. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"A friend Lou" I yelled back. We were walking across the street,when I saw this man. He was creepy looking. I shrugged it off and me and held Harry's hand. He looked down at me and smiled. Harry bent down out of nowhere.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Tying my shoe?" He said more like a question. Before he finished,I got on his back.

"What are YOU doing?" He asked getting up.

"Piggy back ride,duh" I said making him shake his head laughing. I turned my head and saw the guy again. Only this time he looked at me. I couldn't see his eyes,but I knew he was looking at me. He was wearing all black. And he had a mask on. My phone buzzed again.

From: *Josh ;)*
Haha and okay see ya tomorrow.

I put my phone away. I saw Alex taking a picture of me and Harry.

"Really Alex!?" I yelled. She laughed and nodded.

"You guys are such a damn good couple" Alex said putting her phone away. She was holding Zayns hand.

"Haha thanks you too" She laughed and started talking with louis and them.

"Were here!" Naill yelled. Boy is always yelling.

"Do you like scary movies?" Harry asked.

"Yea,you?"

"Depends" I laughed, we got the tickets and went inside. I don't even know what movie were gonna see. The movie had so many games. Thank God I had money. I wouldn't want to spend Harry's, I wouldn't.

"Harrrrry!" I yelled,getting weird looks from people.

"No need to yell" I laughed.

"What time does the movie start?" I asked.

"9:00" He laughed. Naill,Louis,Laim were playing with the games and Alex and Zayn were doing the same.

"Harrrrrry" I yelled again.

"Yes,love?" He laughed.

"What time is it?" I said jumping off his back.

"7:43" He said wrapping his arms around my waste. I kissed him and smiled.

"We should play games" I said still smiling. He nodded his head and we went to buy game tickets.I pulled out my wallet,but Harry wouldn't let me pay, he ended up taking my wallet and putting it in his pocket.

"Hey,why'd ya take it?" I said crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed shanking his head.

"I will give it back when were home,you won't be buying anything" he said, looks like I have to us his money.

"Awww,you guys make an amazing couple!" The lady at the counter said.

"Thank you" I said. We got the tickets and went to the games. That's when I saw him again. The man in all black walked in,he sat in a seat. I bet it's nothing.

"Angle?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around to met Josh and a girl.

"Hey,Josh." I said and he hugged me.

"Destiny this is angle. Angle destiny" he said I waved hi and so did she. Harry came over. Wrapping his arms around my waste.

"Are you two going out?" Josh asked.

"Yes" Harry said.

"You too?" I asked and they nodded.

"Well see you too later" Josh said walking away.

"8:45" Harry told me and we got everyone else and went to get seats. The room got darker,so I knew the movie was about to start.

"Did ya miss me?" A familiar voice said. The same voice that put me though hell. I tuned my head only to see no one.