Final Farewell

The big screen at the back play a video of Seungri.

"Anyeong!!!Vip!!!" There was the cheerful maknae.They healthy maknae that all know.Youngbae run to Jiyong to hold him incase he collapsed.All the Vips was automatically silence.

"I'm happy to be here to!!I'm sorry i doesn't make it until our real comeback..But i recorded this video just specially for everybody.I have a fun time with all my hyung!They treat me like their own Younger brother and i'm glad to be given a chance being in Big Bang and get to know all the pretty and handsome Vips here!"

Sobbing can be hear from the fans.

"Guys!I'm sorry for not being here and at here i wanna greet everybody and thank everyone!Kamsahamnida!Vips!Can i ask all my lovely angel a help?!"

All of them look at the wide screen patiently.

"I'm not here to take care of my clumsy hyung anymore..So please scold them if they start to act weird and please protect them from haters and sasaeng..Because i can't be here anymore to protect everyone.I will tell God to make sure he protect all of you."

Seungri stopped talking as his voice starting to break..Tears starting to fell..

"Dear my Vips,Daesung Hyung,Youngbae hyung,Top hyung..and lastly my beloved Jiyong hyung..Please take care alright?See you guys maybe in next life..And don't be sad...Please keep smiling like smiling angel Daesung...Anyeonghigaseyo..Saranghae..Kamsahamnida...I will miss everybody.." Seungri smile at the end eventhough he war crying.

Suddenly the music of Daesung solo Baby Don't Cry played and the stage turn out dark.

Big Bang members crying sound can be heard same goes to all the Vip.But Vips gather their strength to sing together with the background music

"Baby don't cry, baby don't cry,baby don't cry....Just for this once baby please give me your smile..." Fans sing together while waving the lightstick in a same move.

At the wide screen was shown picture that Seungri really love and treasure the most..Mostly all of them was from his own phone..

"Seungri...Seungri was a good..maknae.." Jiyong said crying uncontrobally..

"Uljima!Uljima!Uljima!Uljima!" All the friends was shouting to cheer Jiyong up.Top,Daesung and Youngbae hug Jiyong and keep telling him

Its alright.
God will take care of him.
Time to move on.
He gonna praise how strong you had been Jiyong.
Smile hyung..please.

Jiyong then open his eyes and he saw a figure of Seungri.He make a thumbs up for Jiyong.

You did great hyung..

Suddenly he turned around and walk away but he stopped once Jiyong call him inside his heart

'Seungri!Where are you going?'

I need to go back hyung.I'm done helping you.

'Please stay with me..'

Seungri smile and said..

Life well Kwon Jiyong..

Seungri turn away his back and walk away to smoke and he varnish just like that

'Goodbye,maknae ah..You will always be my number one maknae..Live well there...I will miss you..Anyeong too Lee Seung Hyun'

Jiyong turn to other Big Bang members and smile.All four of them then hold hand and bow.

"We are Big Bang!Kamsahamnida!"

The wide screen at the back shown a picture five of them.

Why Jiyong didn't put Seungri down?Because for him he is still alive and watching all of them.

"Byebye our cutie maknae"

All of them hug together and laugh.

Eventhough you are not infront of our eyes,you are here in our hearts.

Eventhough you are gone,the memories won't faded away.

Eventhough dead seperated us,by our love will never broken.

Eventhough we all miss you,we know we will meet afterward.

Stay strong..Big Bang.

THE END..