What Happen?

Seungri walk out from the janitor room with crazy feeling.What is going on?Why is Jiyong?Talking to him?This all happen too fast.And even just a slight,he feel bit happy.He walk until he meet his manager come out of recording room.

"Hyung?Isn't you should at your room?Why are you there?" Seungri questioned him.

"Ah...i gotta...have something to talk to Jiyong....about Big Bang..Nothing matter"
His manager stuttering.

Up to Seungri shocked,Jiyong came out from te recording with somehow,sad eyes.He look at Seungri blankly,as he try to touch Seungri,Seungri automatically avoid it.

'Why??Why???Why did i push his hand??I shouldn't do that.But why?Its like automatic!' Seungri shocked to his own self.

Jiyong look so hurt.But he know he is not the one who should feel like that.

'So,its true.' Jiyong thought to himself.

Jiyong just walk away with heavy steps leaving Seungri and his manager feeling weird by themself.

"Hyung?Is everything ok?" Seungri ask his manager.But there is no answer from him.

"Let's go home Seungri.You need to rest remember?Come on."

His manager smile and pull Seungri.

As Seungri was at home,all his hyung are just having dinner.He look down and walk quickly to his room.Suddenly he stop his steps,

"Have you eaten?" Jiyong ask which make all of them look at him.Seungri just turn his head looking at him with shock eyes.

"Hy..hyung?Are you okey?" Daesung touch Jiyong forehead but its not hot.
"Jiyong?Is something wrong in your head?" Top ask him weirdly.
"No.It just so long time we had not eat with maknae right?"

Seungri feel his heart racing crazily.

'Mak..mak...maknae?' Seungri feel shock because it had really been a long time he did not heard that word.He miss it.He really miss it.

"So are you eating or not?" Actually Seungri doesn't feel like eating because he feel dizzy and don't have the appetite.But,he don't want to dissapointed Jiyong request.
"Ne..neh hyung." He walk with a alarm step to the table.
"Here" Jiyong ask him to sit beside him.Seungri sit carefully while his hyungs is watching all his movement.As Seungri sit,Jiyong put a rice bowl infront of him and a pair of chopstick.Jiyong then put a fish meat on top of his rice.Little did he know that Seungri can't use his right hand to much because of the IV drip.But he try his best to use it.Suddenly when he was eating,Jiyong touch his hand as an order to put the chopstick down.

"Are you okey?You are shaking.Did it hurt somewhere?"
Jiyong ask him.Seungri stay silence.He want to tell him that he can't use the chopstick but he must be have to tell the reason as well.Suddenly he feel a spoon of rice infront of his mouth,he look to Jiyong scared.

"Let me feed you.Its way better."
All the members was so shocked except for Daesung who is so damn jealous because for him,he is the maknae.Seungri just a disturber.

'I hate him' Daesung said in his mind while eating.Seungri eat the rice until he finally say "Enough..Hyung i'm full." Seungri blocking his mouth.
"You eat not even 10 spoon maknae." Jiyong ask him.
"You look thin.That not good for our comeback.You need more energy.Eat more." Jiyong pushing the spoon to his mouth.

'I can't.I'm sorry hyung.I feel too full and feel to vomitting it back.'

"Its okey hyung.I don't want anymore." Jiyong look sadly at him but he know he can't push Seungri this further. "Okey then.Go and wash your hand then have a rest." Jiyong said when Seungri try to take his bowl to wash.
"Leave it.We can handle it." Jiyong smile assure him.Seungri walk to his room and closed,locked the door.

'What??What is happening??' Seungri thought to himself.
'Is everything is getting back to normal?' Seungri walk to his bed and sit making the bed pressed deep.He lie himself slowly and fall asleep due to the tiredness.

At the kitchen,
"Jiyong?What happen?Why are you treating him like that?" Top ask.
"Why Ji?Are you okey?" Youngbae add.
"I think.We,need to stop." Jiyong said.
"Why?!Remember we need to kick him out!" Top said.
"I think i can't do that."
"Why?" Daesung ask.
"No matter how much i tried to hurt him,i end up hurt myself.Its stupid and far did i know,i'm not just killing him,but my ownself." Jiyong said honestly.
"What are you talking about?" Youngbae ask.
"I love him.I want to protect him.I had promise that to him.But i did not keep the promise.I feel angry with myself." Jiyong look down.
"You just tired Jiyong.It has nothing to do with him." Top said.
"No.Its not because of tired.Its because i can't do this anymore.I feel so stupid for hurting him.I want to protect him back."
"And you think he would accept you back?In your dreams after you nearly killing him last week!" Top stand up angryly.
"He can hate me how much he want,but i won't let go of him.I wanna protect him.No matter what happen.Even if he want to kill me.I still with him." Jiyong said looking at his bowl.
"You are crazy Kwon Jiyong!" Top said and go to his room.Followed by Youngbae.Daesung stand up and clean up the place.Before he goes to his room, he said "Hyung,I might be ugly,but i can love you more than him you know that right?" Jiyong stay silence then Daesung goes to his room.

'Sadly you love is not true Daesung.' Jiyong mumble.He stand up and walk to his room to sleep.Little did he know,he can't even close his eyes.He can't sleep due to the thinking he has.

'Aish!What am i doing?I need to sleep!' He feel stress cause he can't sleep.Lastly he wake up,walk to the drawer and pick a key.He then walk out to Seungri room,enter and make sure to lock it so other can't enter to disturb them.He walk slowly to Seunri bed and his smile drop.

'Mak...maknae?Why?Why you look....so...fragile?Is this because of me?' Jiyong thought to himself.He then pick Seungri up in bridal style and put his head on the fluffy pillow carefully.He then put the blanket on him.He then walk to the other side of the bed and slide under the blanket.He make sure there is no space between he and Seungri then he hug him from the back.Because of the height,Seungri head is at Jiyong face.Jiyong smell Seungri hair.'Strawberry.You love it isn't it maknae?' He smile.
"Goodnight,maknae." With that he drove off to the dream land with Seungri in his embrace and his head into Seungri neck as he miss Seungri smell so much.

TO BE CONTINUED