Crooked to Dead

From:Jiyong
Youngbae,I message this because i know you are the only one i can tell everything now.I'm sorry.I am sorry for being the reason why we are breaking down like this.I'm sorry because i make all of you guys suffer to hate Seungri.I'm such a useless person.I just hope i can dissapear.I don't know how should i face Seungri and all of you.I don't know how to face all the fans that never stop fight to protect us.I betrayed everybody for a girl.A girl that will never love me back.A girl that use me for her importance.I am stupid.I am stupid for falling to such girl.I'm stupid to hurt so many people just to protect a girl that was betraying me back now.Youngbae,i won't be around and maybe for a long time.I wanna ask you.Please take care of them for me alright?Please hug Seungri for me when he wake up.Please tell Daesung that i'm not angry,i just dissapointed in him.But i can't afford it to lose him either.Youngbae tell manager don't be worry,i just need some fresh air.Amd if it bound to happen that...i will never come back...Please take care or Big Bang for me.And please use this recording to sue Kiko because i can't do it.Its too hurt for me.I'm sorry for being such a coward leader for all of us.Mianhae...

Youngbae press the recording and the dialogue between Kiko and another guy sound.Youngbae also receive a picture of Kiko and the unknown guy.

Right now,there only one thing that in Youngbae mind.

'Where the fuck did you go Kwon Jiyong!' He quickly call him but the phone was turned off.

"What happen?!What did he said?!" Manager ask.

"We need to find him.We need to find him!" Youngbae punch the wall to let out his anger.His manager try to avoid him doing it.

Suddenly a nurse came out from emergency room,

"Sir,the patient is awake and he is searching for person name Jiyong."

Youngbae and manager just exchange glance and Youngbae decide to enter.

"Seungri?Maknae ah??Hyung here.." Youngbae said while holding Seungri hand.
"Hy..hyung..where..is..Ji..Jiyong hy..hyung." Seungri ask while all the wiring is around his body make Youngbae feel a knife stab in his heart.

'Maknae ah...You..you never look...this weak...You...won't..leave us right?'

Youngbae just hug Seungri body like how Jiyong ask him to.He hug him,as tight as possible.He miss him.

He miss his maknae.

Tears feel nonstop on Youngbae face.

"Hyung..hajima...don't cry hyung...i'm ok." Seungri try to smile eventhough he know his own condition.

"Maknae...maknae ah...why..why you never...tell...us that...Kiko and Dae...did all this....why??" Youngbae put his head down until his forehead touch Seungri hand.

"Hyung..hyung...don't hate...Daesung hyung.....He is...not wrong...please...Ask..all the hyung...not to...hate him...I'm okey...hyung" Seungri said while tears fall in the corner of his eyes.

'Lee Seung Hyun,how can you still...think about others...when you are dying...by yourself?' Youngbae stay silence and thought to himself on how strong Seungri are compared to all of them.

"Hyung...i..wanna meet..Jiyong Hyung...Hyung...please i'm tired i wanna...meet Jiyong..hyung.."

"Ne..nee...you sleep first...Jiyong...out for a works..he will be back..okey?" Youngbae put blanket on Seungri.He then swipe back the hair on Seungri forehead and kiss his forehead.

'I promise to bring Jiyong back maknae.I promise you'

Youngbae walk out and talk to their manager.

"Find Jiyong.Wherever we can.Search all the clubs,apartment,hotel or anything he loved to go!We need to bring my bestfriend back.Alive." Youngbae left the hospital with his manager to find Jiyong.

Back at Top and Daesung...The doctor came out after check up on Daesung.
"Are you the one that bring this patient just now?"
"Yes!I am...Is he okey?"
"Luckily you managed to bring him here on time.The pill he eat might lead to dead if you are late.The patient is now awake but weak and still having the effect to vomit.So i hope you can avoid stressing him up."
"Can i meet him?"
"Yes please.."

Top walk in the room to meet crying Daesung on the bed.

"Top..hyung...i'm sorry..."
Top just stare at him blankly.

Suddenly he bring Daesung into his hug which make Daesung feel shock and cry even more.

"Hyung...hyung..i didn't mean..to hurt Seungri...I just...i just jealous...all of...you love him....nobody..care about me..." Top patted Daesung back.He were not angry after he received a text from Jiyong just now.

"You are not wrong..Daesung ah...its all of us that...are wrong...we often left you and...stay with ...Seungri...We are sorry.." Top said in the urge ot tears.

"Hyung...i feel..bad...i feel...disgusting with myself...I hurt maknae...I still love him...But i hurt him...just because of my jealousy...Hyung...i'm so sorry..."
Daesung said while hiding his face in the crook of Top neck.

"Now,you need to rest.And promise hyung you won't do something like this anymore?Can you promise me?" Top ask offering his pinkie finger as a symbol of their promise.Daesung then link his pinkie finger with Top which make the eldest smile.

Back to Jiyong....
All the book was on the floor,all the furniture were broken.Everything was a mess in that private house of his.

"I HATE MY LIFE!" A chair flew to a mirror which result a broken mirror fall scattered into the room.

"ARGH!!!!!!!" Jiyong swipe fall all the thing on the cabinet.Just then Jiyong found a frame of him and Kiko.

"LIAR BASTARD!YOU KILL MY MAKNAE!YOU KILL MY FAMILY!"
Jiyong shout and then he fall on the floor.He don't know what to do.He was speechless.His feeling was a mixture between anger,sad and betrayed.

'Anniya...i can't do all this...I can't face all this..I need to...die...I want to die..with that everything will end.I deserve it...I hurt maknae too much..I love him...Maknae...i'm sorry but i can't face you anymore...Its hard..Its hard maknae..' Jiyong cry.

Kwon Jiyong!You are the best!

G-Dragon is my role model.

He was the best producer in the world.

Omo.Gdragon?!Nice to meet you!

Hyung,Keep smiling alright?!Hyung!Can!Do!It!

'I can't Seungri.I'm falling.I need you.'

Jiyong grab his car key and drove off to Han river.His favourite place with Seungri before.

'I'm sorry.'

TO BE CONTINUED.