Memories

"Maknae ah!Didn't i tell you to eat your breakfast no matter how busy you are!Look you are already having a fever!Aish this boy!"

Jiyong nagging at Seungri because he just skip A BREAKFAST.

"Jiyong hyung!It just 38°!Not that high!I can still practice for the song dance..Aigoo..Hyung!!Let me practice too."

"Andwae Seungri!Sleep here and eat this soup I cooked for you.It is your favourite mushroom soup..This special because Top hyung bought expensive mushroom for you.If you don't eat he will kill you i guess.Hahaha..."
Daesung say teasing the maknae.

"Yeah Daesung is right.I will kill you if you don't finish the soup!" Top out of nowhere enter the scene.

"And...after that soup..You need yo eat this medicines so you will get better fastly then we can practice together back!" Youngbae said and smile.

"Ah hyung..this is too much.I am not a baby.Furthermore it taste weird.I hate it." All of them were just laughing at the sulking Seungri in the room.

Seungri tears fall unstopable when he remember that memories.

'Hyung,I had said before that I hate medicines.But now,it is my daily meals to stay alive.I hate it hyung..It..taste..weird...'

The sentence 'It taste weird' make Seungri cried even more.He miss how all of them care about him.He miss how they all loved to teasing him.He miss how Daesung love to cooked for him.He loved how Jiyong arguing with him just because 38° fever.He miss how Top and Youngbae care by buying him medicines and expensive mushroom just because a slight fever.He just..miss it...too much.

And with that lost memories,another day end with full of tears for Seungri.

'Maybe,I should just dissapear.'

Seungri last thought before he cried to the dreamland.

Next morning,

"Maknae?Seungri?Are you okey?Yah...wake up.Can you hear me?"

Seungri open his eyes to meet Youngbae worried face.He quickly wake up and move a bit far from Youngbae.

"Yah?Why you look at me like that?And why are you running away?"

"Go..od....mor...morning...hyu..hyung"

Seungri said while trying to figure out what actually happen.Why is there Youngbae in his room?Isn't he always awake by himself and alone in the world when he is awake.But now,Youngbae here,waking him up.Something must be wrong somewhere.

"Hyung?Is this real world?"
"Yah?Are you crazy?Of course this is reality!"

'He look confused and weird.Wait a minute,had he been crying all the night?Why is his eyes is kinda red?'

"Anniya..i feel weird.Usually i woke up alone." Seungri reply.

"I wake you up because now is already afternoon and you haven't eaten your breakfast yet."
Youngbae said while folding the blankets.When he turn around,he was was scared the hell out of Seungri when he shout.

"Omo!!What are you doing Seungri yah!?"

Seungri reversing himself back.

"I'm sorry hyung.I thought you was my imagination.It has been a long time since someone visit me in this room."

Youngbae stop folding the blankets.

"And i thought nobody will come here anymore." Seungri added.

As he was about to speak again,Youngbae hugged him..As tight as possible...

"Hyu...hyung??"
"I'm sorry for ignoring you,avoiding you,hurting you and lying to myself that you are not important.I am sorry maknae ah,but i really miss you.Can you forgive me?" Youngbae hug him while saying those words.Avoiding Seungri to see his tears.But suddenly Seungri hugged him back.

"Hyu...hyung...I miss....yo..uu too...Ple..ease....don't..le..eave..me....any..nymor..e" Seungri sobbed in Youngbae embrace.

For the first time after such a long time Seungri can finally cry with someone holding him.Making he feel safe.He wish time will stop so he can stay still for a while.

"I know maknae.I won't leave you.Let's get ready and come eat with me.I had cooked something special for you." Youngbae said to avoid he or Seungri feel more sad and try to lighten up the mood.

"Ne hyung." Seungri smile weakly to Youngbae and then walk to the bathroom.Youngbae walk out as he want to serve the dish on the table.

As he was busy preparing,Seungri entered the kitchen.

"Hyu..ng...Where...is..th..e.oth..ers"
Seungri ask worriedly.

"Don't worry.They are probably eating at any fancy restaurant."
Youngbae reply.

"Why did you not go with them?"
Youngbae stop scooping up the soup.

"I..i don't feel like eating outside.Hence,i want to stay at home and look out for you" Youngbae said and ruffle Seungri hair.

"You know hyung,you can just ignore me.As long as you don't have to feel the hates from them."

Seungri said while looking down.

"Nah,its ok.Forget it.Let's enjoy this soup.I cooked a mushroom soup for you" Youngbae said while smiling.

"Mushroom??Soup?Hyung...how you know i miss that?"

"Of course i know you are my maknae!" Youngbae smile sweetly.

"Now open your mouth let me feed you"
"Ah?Hyung!I can eat it by myself."
"Nu uh.I want to feed you up so no excuse.I am your omma.Now eat this before i don't give you snack after lunch." Youngbae said while immitating like a mother nagging to his son.

Seungri ended up eat the food and finish it.

"Ah..Hyung enough.I am full!"
"Let's have one more spoon alright?Say...ahhh"
"Nonono...hyung i feel not good."
"Seungri you just eat a little.Eat more,i want you to gain your normal weight back.A panda is not cute if it is too thin..I can't hugged you like a pillow if now you are like a wood.."

But,Youngbae stop forcing Seungri to eat more after seeing how pale his face was.

"He..hey?Are you okey?" He put down the spoon and touch Seungri hand.

"Yah!Why are you freezing?Did you catch the fever back?" He quickly touch Seungri forehead.

'Damn it.Why is the fever coming back?'

"This can't be.Seungri let's go to the hospital now."
"No.Its okey hyung.I just need to have a rest a bit.Can you give me some painkillers?My head hurt so much." Seungri ask.

Youngbae guided him to his room back and lay him down.He give him the pills and patted him to sleep.

"Have a rest Seungri.Don't stress up your body alright?" Youngbae advised him and he drove of to sleep.The last though he have in his mind was

'I hope this is not a dream.I hope when i woke up,everything is just like this.'

TO BE CONTINUED.