Dream of True?

"Jiyong!Kwon Jiyong!!Wake up!" Youngbae shake Jiyong but no response.He immediately did the CPR to him and pump his chest as fast as he could.

"Come on...wake up..."

Suddenly Jiyong cough out a lot amout of water and hold his chest.Hurt.

"Yah!Are you crazy!?The fuck are you think leaving all of us alone!Do you think we can go on without you just like that!No!You are our strength!!Please don't make me scared like this please!I don't want to lose my bestfriend!" Youngbae shout with tears in his eyes.

"Young..youngbae ah...I never..see you cry.." Jiyong smile weakly.

"Pabo...You are the one who make me cry...I can't afford it to lose you...You know that Jiyong...Why did you make such stupid decision
....What would happen if i were not here on time!?" Suddenly Jiyong limp into Youngbae embrace.

"Yah!You are freezing!Hyungnim!Bring me any jacket or blanket at the back of the car!Ppali!" Youngbae touch Jiyong forehead.

'Now you are having fever...Aish Jiyong..Stop making people worry can you?' Youngbae thought as he piggyback Jiyong to his car to bring him to the hospital for further check.

After they reach hospital,Jiyong was brought to a room again...to be check up and even Youngbae need to take an injection.Scared he will get fever or something worsen.Youngbae help Jiyong and himself to change clothes then he walk to Jiyong bed.

When Youngbae was about to walk away,Jiyong held his hand but calling other.

"Seungri...Seungri...maknae..don't..leave me...I'm sorry...Maknae...Maknae.." Jiyong mummble and surprised Youngbae with his tears.

"Jiyong?Jiyong?Wake up..It just a dream...Come on wake up.." Youngbae pat Jiyong had slowly and gently.Jiyong get up suddenly and search for Seungri.

"Youngbae..Youngbae ah...I wanna meet Seungri...Please i wanna meet him now...Jebal.." Youngbae just smile and said..

"Wait a minute,Let me check is he is sleeping or awake alright?" Youngbae walk out with smile to Seungri room,but soon his smile drop after he saw Seungri was vomitting blood while his face was extremely pale.

"SEUNGRI!NURSE HELP!" Youngbae press emergency button while trying to hold on to Seungri.

"Wait a bit...Doctor are coming..Hang on alright?Please hang on in there..."

Seungri just look at Youngbae face before he black out again.

'This is why i said...i should just dissapear before all of you know about my tumor.I hate to make you feel worried hyung.'

The doctor enter and did the CPR to Seungri since there were no heartbeat anymore.

"1,2,3!" No reaction.
"1,2,3!" No sound at all.
"1,2,3!" Maknae was gone.

The room are silence and silence of Youngbae blank heart.

"Sir..we are sorry..you had.." Suddenly the machine beeping again which make all of them shocked by themself.

'I..i had...never...treat any patients..that die..then eventually...get to life back?' The doctor thought.

"He..he is alive isn't it doctor?" Youngbae ask.
"This...this is..a...miracle.We will...stay checkup on him...every hour.." The doctor leave with a feelings he can't describe.

The nurse was putting on so many machine only God know for what.As soon as the nurse out Seungri suddenly awake and he eventually cry in Youngbae embrace.

"Hyung...hyung...i'm..i'm scared hyung...That....that person..said...its...my time..." Seungri crying shakingly in Youngbae embrace.

"Hyung...hyung.....i don't want...to go...i'm scared....i don't...want to..." Youngbae was speechless.He don't know how to talk he just can patted Seungri on the back.

"Its...its ok..Seungri...It was just nightmare..It was just nightmare...Hyung are here right?"

"But..but.."
"Shhshhh...sleep maknae.Sleep..You are tired." Youngbae patted Seungri to sleep and he left for God know how he is trying to maintaning his face from Jiyong.

"Ah!So i wanna meet him..What is he doing?"
"Let's visit him later.He was sleeping.Really soundly." Then silence kill them until Jiyong made one crazy request.

"Can i...transfer my bed to Seungri room?" Youngbae look at him unbelieveable.

"Please...at least i can look out him while resting..." As the long talk Youngbae had with the doctor Jiyong was successfully moved to Seungri room.

"Youngbae you look terribly tired.Go have some rest.I can look out for him." Jiyong offer after he saw the pale face of Youngbae.

"I'm gonna rest a bit.Take care..I'll be back later." As soon as Youngbae leave,Seungri make a sound,or more detailed a seeking help sound.

"Help...help...help...hyung.." Jiyong run to Seungri bed and hold his hand.

"Seungri...Hyung is here..Hyung is here..." he patted Seungri chest gently.Suddenly Seungri wake up and he hug Jiyong,like he never think he can get the chance to hug him anymore.

"Hyung...hyung....don't go....don't go..." Jiyong feel shock.
"Seung...Seungri i wasn't going...anywhere.."
"Hyung...i..i had dream...you...try to suicide...."

Jiyong just look at the wall avoid Seungri eyes.

"Hyung...promise me...please promise me....whatever happen...you will never...do something...like that hyung...please promise me?" Seungri said crying.

"Seungri....I'm not going anywhere...I'm here.." Jiyong patted his hair when Seungri refuse to let go.

'Mianhae Seungri....Please don't cry...promise me you will also stay strong alright..'

'Hyung...please take care when i'm gone..'

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N-Yollo...Guys! 😀 Just wanna ask about new books!What genre you want?I'm planning to do Nyongtory Angst...But if you had any idea leave it in comment..Stay tuned for next chapterr...Anyeong... (^_^)