Crying Daesung?

"Jiyong?Go home and change your clothes.It must be really uncomfortable for you.Its ok.I can take care of him while you go."
"But hyung.."
"Just go fast then come back here alright?Don't worry everybody will look for him." His manager assure him.Jiyong feel hard to leave Seungri but he doesn't have any choice he need to change his clothes.

At home,Youngbae and Top run to Jiyong as soon as they saw him coming inside the house.
"Jiyong!Any news?" Youngbae ask.
"No.He still not awake."
"Listen.Jiyong.Me and Top hyung had made an agreement.We will support your decision.Indeed,Seungri is still our maknae." Youngbae smile and Top nodded.
"Youngbae,Top hyung,thank you...Thank you for accepting him back.I'm sorry for everything..I'm sorry...I promise everything will be okey sooner.I promised" Jiyong cry in their embrace.

'Seungri?You see that?I made it.I made it to make they love you back.Now can you please comeback?' Jiyong thought.

"Let's visit Seungri at hospital."
"Wait.Let me wash up first." Jiyong walk to his room as fast as he can and wash himself.As soon as Jiyong left to his room,Top made a move to call Daesung out to followed them.

"Daesungsshi?Can i enter?" Top knock then ask.
"Come in hyung." Daesung reply.
"Daesung,get ready we are going to visit Seungri at the hospital." Top said while smile.

Daesung just look at his phone blankly. "I feel tired.Can't i just stay at home hyung?" He ask.
"Come on Daesung.We need to give support to Seungri.Enough with the sulking..Lets give support to our only maknae shouln't we?" Top smile.

'Hyung its not fair.Before you called me maknae then now you aren't anymore.But i still can't hate you.I hate this feeling so much.'

"Ne hyung.I will go" Daesung reply eventhough he don't want to visit Seungri at all.As soon as all of them were ready,the took off to the hospital.

As soon as they enter the hospital room,they say AWAKE Seungri lying on the hospital bed while the doctor is beside him practically checking on him.All of them run to Seungri accepted for Daesung who is looking from far.

"Seungri!Are you okey??" Jiyong ask.
"Maknae!You are ok right??" Youngbae ask.
"Little Seunghyun!Can you see this number?" Top ask while playfully show his finger randomly which cause Seungri to laugh but Jiyong and Youngbae be like "Aih!!hyung!" to Top.(Seriously they can make maknae laugh when he just awake from his coma.LOL does this even make any sense??)

"Doctor?How about our maknae condition??" Jiyong ask worriedly.
"Congratulation Jiyongsshi.He is getting better.This is such a shock to us because we don't predict he will be better this fast.This must be because of his hyung love for him.You are strong Mr.Lee Seung Hyunsshi." The doctor smile to Top,Jiyong and Youngbae even to Seungri but Seungri can reply that smile sincerely due to some reason.
"Oh my God!Thank to God!Our maknae is getting better!" Top hug Seungri along with Jiyong and Youngbae which actually make Seungri burst into tears.

'Hyung..'

"Maknae!I want to treat you on the delicious ramyun you said before!" Youngbae said first.

'Hyung..'

"No!!I want to treat him to his favourite sushi first!!" Top said while shaking his head violently to Youngbae.

"No!!You guys are wrong!I want to treat Seungri to his favourite club first!" Jiyong said which make all of them be like "Tha heckk Jiyongg?" And all of them laugh happily.But only Seungri realize that Daesung wasn't there.

'Where is Daesung hyung?'

"But,make sure you guys take care of him and love him alright.Just be with him everytime.Don't ever leave him alone." The doctor said the things the actually must take it seriously.

"Alright doctor!Thank youu" All of them bow when the doctor walk out from the room.

"So..maknae??Wanna tell us what happen?"

"Er..actually hyung.."

"Hurm??"

"I can't remember anything at all."

Seungri answer make all of them feel dissapointed.

"Its ok.If you already remember you can tell us right?" Youngbae tell to all of them.

"Just make sure you don't forget us!" Top said while all of them were laughing.

'I will miss this moments hyung.I will paint it as one of the beautiful memories i had with all of you.Thank you hyung'

Seungri look at all his laughing hyung that enjoy teasing each other like how Jiyong forget to shampoo his hair and how Top forget to place his toothbrush right at it place.But then he suddenly think of Daesung.He wanna ask but he don't wamt to ruin his hyung happy moments.

'But this is not complete without Daesung Hyung.Hyung...where are you?' Seungri talk to himself.

After a few moment,Daesung entered the room.When all of them ask him where did he go,he just answer toilet.One word.Its surprised Seungri how everyone just believe him like that when Seungri clearly can see his swollen eyes even with his panda eyes.Just right when Jiyong go paid for the bill,Top go for the booking at a restaurant and Youngbae go for ther car,there were left Daesung there alone with Seungri.He take this chance to ask.

"Daesung...hyung?" Seungri called him.No reaction from Daesung that keep looking at the ground.
"Hyung?Are you okey?"
"I'm fine." He answer coldly.
"Then why did you cry?"
"I'm not." Daesung say trying to hide his face.
"Your eyes clearly red Hyung." Seungri said while try to make Daesung look at him.
"Don't care.None of your bussiness." Daesung answer while looking at Seungri with sad-angry eyes.Seungri was shocked to look at his eyes.

'Hy..hyung??No..this...is not..Daesung hyung...this is...not...my...smiling...angel' Seungri thought trying to not show his shocked so much.

"Get lost."
"What?" Seungri ask didn't hear anything.
"I said,get lost from getting my hyung attention.They were mine." Seungri look at Daesung now and he can't contain his shocked anymore.

"Hyung??Are..you..okey?Hyung..this is me..your maknae.." Seungri shakingly try to tell Daesung that Seungri still love him as a brother.

"Unfortunately,soon,I will be the maknae." Daesung smile then walk out from the room to nowhere who know.

'What is..that about?Daesing hyung??Hating me?' Seungri thought to himself. Then all the hyung enter the room to help him went out from the hospital as he is not too strong to move by himself.

But,Daesung words is still playing in Seungri mind.

TO BE CONTINUED.

(A/N All of you must be curious why is Seungri out from the hospital so soon.He was dying and he decide not to die there.So the doctor decide to let him enjoy the left time he has.