Kill Me

When it is almost dark,Youngbae is getting worried that Seungri fever isn't going down no matter how he always change the wet towels on his forehead and he isn't even moving a bit.You just can see his chest up and down mean he is still breathing.He decided to wake him up and bring him to the hospital.

"Maknae ah?Maknae?Can you hear me?Wake up.Let's go to the hospital.Your fever is not getting down.I am worried.Yah."

He shake Seungri body lightly.Suddenly Seungri open his eyes and look to Youngbae.

"Ani hyung.Its ok.I feel better now." Seungri smile try to make Youngbae feel relax.

"But your fever.."
"Hyung,can you go out for a while?"

Youngbae seems surprise with that question.

"Why maknae?Did i do something wrong?"
"Anniya.I feel annoying when you are here.I feel more comfortable alone.Hence,you are the one who make me be like this in the first place.You are the one who ruining me.So get out from here and stop acting like you are an angel when you are the same like them!" Seungri shout at him.

Like a knife stab through Youngbae heart to hear what Seungri just said.

"I'..i'm So..rry" Youngbae said shakingly try to avoid the tears from falling.He rushingly walk out and closed Seungri door.

'I'm sorry hyung.I'm really sorry.But it is better if you cry now then you crying on my funeral.I am really sorry for making you cry hyung.I love you but I can't be selfish.Thank you for taking care of me since yesterday and I don't want you to feel the hates from others.Mianhae hyung..Jinjja mianhae.'

Seungri look at the pills in his hand and then put it in his mouth and drink the plain water.The reason why his fever isn't going down is because he already skipped his medicines almost 24 hours since he fall down yesterday.

'Hyung,i'm sorry but I'm dying'

Seungri touch his doorknob then slide down to the floor crying because he had no choice but to make Youngbae hate him.On the other half,Youngbae is fighting with himself.

'Why?Isn't I trying to be nice to him?Isn't i am trying to save him from being hurt?'

He throw away the pillows.

'Isn't i'm trying to help him not to feel lonely?!'

He throw away the picture 5 of them to the wall hardly until you can hear the broken pieces of mirror scattered.

'Or is I am too bad so he won't forgive me??'

He pick a chair and hit the big mirror in his room.He ignore all the cuts his body get because of the mirror because right now his hurt was hurt so much.

Right at that time,the other were back and they heard the scattering mirror voice.They quickly running to Youngbae room to see what is happening.And the result make them all stand there like a statue.
Youngbae was on the floor that full of scattered broken pieces mirror and bleeding heavily.

"Youngbae!!What are you doing?!"
Jiyong run to his bestfriend worriedly but make sure he do not step on any mirror pieces.

"Youngbae hyung!" Daesung was about to run to him but Top stopped him.

"No!You stay here.You might hurt your feet.Let Jiyong and me go alright maknae?" Top said.

"Top,i think we need to call the doctor.He fainted."

Top nod and quickly dial his private doctor number and talk to him.

"Help me to move him out from here to my room.And don't let anyone enter here.It is dangerous." Jiyong said while helping his bestfriend to his own room.

Skipped to when Youngbae finally awake after the doctor came and so on.

"Youngbae?Are you okey?What happen?" Jiyong ask worriedly.

"It was Seungri.He hate me.He hate me like hell." Youngbae said with emotionless face.

Suddenly Jiyong blood boiling as he heard Seungri name.

"That son of a bitch!I'll kill him tonight!!" Jiyong said and then run to Seungri room and break open the door revealing crying Seungri on the chair at his table.Seungri was really shocked to see Jiyong coming to him with a murderer eyes.

"Hyu.." he can't even finish one word,Jiyong grab him by his collar and throw him on the floor.

"Are you want to die!?Stop messing up with the people i care!!" He punch Seungri right at his abdomen make Seungri can breath at all.

"You think by hurting Youngbae will make all of us scared!?"

He pick him up by collar back and throw him to the wall.

'Hyu..ng...Stop....h...urt.' Seungri said slowly.

"After you had snatch my girlfriend and fuck her just for a night!!!Be grateful i did not kill you!But now don't worry i will kill you with my hand instead now!!"

Jiyong shout at Seungri face and the he choked him.

"Just go die.Go die Lee Seung Hyun!Nobody want you here!!!"

Jiyong really lost control.Top pulled Jiyong back and avoid him to choked Seungri anymore.Seungri automatically slide down to the floor.

"Let me go!!Let me kill him!!"
"KWON JIYONG!!!"

Jiyong stop struggling and stay silence.In that room can only be heard breathing sound.

"Do you want to be a murderer just because of this slut?"

Top point to Seungri infront him.Jiyong stay silence.

"If you are not then don't.It just for few months left only then we can kicked him out remember?"

Jiyong try to calm down himself then walk to Seungri slowly.

"I will not kill you now,but i will torture you until you were killed."
He whisper and then slap Seungri face.All of them then just walk out from the room.Leaving him alone.

'Hyung,its not what you think.Please come back.Let me explain it.Hyung.....'

Suddenly a really white light come out of nowhere and there is a guy,wearing white tux come out to him and hold his hand.

"Who are you?"
"I am the new members of Big Bang"
"Why?why are you here?"
"I'm here to show you something."
"What is it?"

Suddenly he saw all his hyung in a van,they were laughing happily,then suddenly,an accident happen.

"What?What is happening?"
"I'm here to make you avoid it happen"
"When will it happen?"
"I can't tell you but,please stand by them whenever.Don't leave them"
"Why are you telling me this?"
"Because I know that in the future you are not important for anyone.You will be forgotten.But they will be remembered for all the fans through the world.You need to save them so we can continue our journey as Big Bang."
"I don't understand.Where are you from?"
"I am the future maknae of Big Bang" That guy smile and suddenly Seungri black out and not awake.

TO BE CONTINUED