Back For Revenge or Peace?

"Seungri?Are you sure about this?You know?You can meet her tommorow.Not like she is a VVIP that we need to welcome her when she come." His manager ask him like the 13th time this time.

"Hyung,i'm ok.I need to know why is she here.I can't think about anything else until i know why is she here." Seungri said while walking out from his hospital room bathroom changing his clothes.

His manager drove them to the YG Ent directly.

As Seungri enter the building,he can feel people is looking and talking about him.

'Is something goes wrong?'

Seungri thought while walking into the lift.As soon as the lift open he most likely run to the recording room but then he stop right infront of the door and take a deep breath.

"Why?Are you okey?" His manager ask worried.
"Nah,i just feel....scared." Seungri said that.Before he twisted the doorknob he mentally noted himself about everything that might happen at him.But who care?His hyungs is more important.

"Why are you here?" Jiyong ask coldly when he saw Seungri.
"I'm here to for her." Seungri said.
"She?What do you want with my girlfriend?" Jiyong answer make Seungri step aback.
"What do you mean hyung?Isn't you guys already break up?" Seungri reply.His eyes hoping that Jiyong is lying.
"Well,seems like you throw she aways.Listen here Lee Seung Hyun." Seungri stand like a statue when Jiyong call his full name.

"Started from now on,you are not allowed to come near Kiko without any four of us here.If i know that you hurt her or something,i might kill you.Second,after what happen,you are not allowed to tell about what happen between us to outsider i mean police or anything.It will affect this group.Just stop creating rumors about us and be a help sometimes.Third,since what had happen between all of us and all the rumors you make that make our name getting darker,me as a leader of Big Bang with the approvement of other members,will reject you out from Big Bang after our comeback."

All the others look shocked to hear what Jiyong said except Kiko who is smiling secretly.Seungri feelings now is blank.He just don't know how to react to all this.He get bombed with so many news in one time.

'I need to do something,i need to stay.I know she is the one who is planning this.' But then Seungri realize about his tumor,
'I have no time.I only have three months.Comeback in two months from now.'

"Rather then spacing out,why not you go to the dancing room and practice your dances.Nowadays your dance are sucks.It just like a duck that lost it way.Hahaa.." Jiyong laugh following the others except Youngbae.

"Ne..hyung." With that two words Seungri walk out.Leaving all of them enjoying themself back.
"Seungri?Are you okey?You look pale!" His manager quickly hold his hand scared he might faint there. "Let's sit somewhere alright?" Seungri pulled his hand away slowly.

"No,hyung.I have to practice for the comeback."
"Don't be crazy!You just out from the hospital not even 2 hours yet and now you want to practice?Don't be crazy!"
"Hyung,I'm ok.Besides,isn't i am the energetic panda?" Seungri smile cutely although with the pale face.
"But.."
"Bye hyung!" Seungri walk fast to the dancing room and the last things he hear from his manager is "Don't overworked yourself!".

As Seungri enter the dance practice room,he start to dance slowly trying to remember all the step for the comeback songs.He dance his heart out until he don't realize that it already dark enough.He fall to the floor,breathing heavily.Suddenly someone clapping hand behind him.He quickly turned himself and shocked himself that Kiko is infront of him,smiling devilish.

"Bravo!Bravo!You dance good!Soo hot.I'm scared i gonna fall in love with you again." She say trying to mocking Seungri.

"What do you want?Who pay you to did this?!" Seungri shout.

"Seungri,Seungri,Seungri.Just look at yourself before caring about others.You look like a broken dolls.Look like you hyung-maknae bond with them is no strong enough until i can break it with just a pluck of my fingers.Hahaa.."

"What do you need more?I already being hate by them." Seungri say trying not to feel down.

"Sorry?But my intention here is not make them hate you.You are just one of the doll i used to make my plan succeed."

"Then?What do you want?!"

"Big Bang."

"What?"

"I want Big Bang to dissapear."

Seungri eyes popped out as he heard it.

"Why??!We did not do anything wrong to you!"

"Oh my baby.You are too innocent in this cruel world.Hahaha....i'm so happy i can control Jiyong you know.Who do you think that ask him to kick you out from Big Bang?Of course me!Hahaha..."
Kiko laugh devilish.

As soon as Seungri is about to talk,the door openes and reveal the jealous Jiyong.
"Yah!Did i tell you not to come near here!Are you stupid or what?!" Jiyong said furiously coming to Seungri but Kiko stopped him.
"No,Oppa don't.I am the one who at faults.I heard him shout hurt then i came he already fall."
Kiko said faking a story and hard to Seungri believe,Jiyong look at him full of jealous.

'No hyung.She just use you.Please listen to me.Hyung?Don't you trust me anymore?'

Seungri try to talk telepathly with Jiyong but failed.Jiyong just pulled Kiko out with last word "Practice until you are good with the dance.You are dead if the staff told me you sleep!" With that he shut the door loudly leaving Seungri alone in that huge room.

Suddenly the pain strike his head
"Ah!Hyung!" Seungri hold his head while trying to slide his body near his bag. Luckily someone enter the room.

"Jiyong hyung~Are you...Seungri hyung!" Taehyun run to Seungri.

"Hyung?What happen?Tell me!Hyung?!"

"My bag..pills." Taehyung run to the bag and grab the pill bottles with mineral water and quickly run back to Seungri and stuffed his mouth with two pills.

"Hyung?Are you okey?Where is the other?" Taehyun ask worriedly.To be truth,Taehyun know what happen between Big Bang and Seungri but referring to what happen,he can't find any logic why would Seungri done that.So he decided to still be his friend although other avoid him.

"Thank you Taehyun." Seungri said after he feel a bit relieved.
"Hyung?Do you need my help?Let's go home?You look tired and pale as hell."
"I can't.Jiyong hyung ask me to practice until my dance is perfect or he will get angry more." Sejngri said.
"Then,let me accompany you alright?I will order food,what you'd like?"

"Just chicken porridge.I feel not well."
Taehyun call the nearest restaurant and order.Then he stay the rest of the night with Seungri because for him,Seungri look sick and he is worry to leave him alone.So he accompany him until 4 am then both of them go home.

TO BE CONTINUED