Elevator Talk

After finish recording Seungri go back to their apartment and get a surprised from all his hyungs.
"Happy Get Well Soon!" Seungri saw Jiyong was bringing a cake while Top and Taeyang was holding his hand to hug them.
Seungri hug them,like this is the last hug he will have from them.

"So!We are having a little party after youbare out from hospital and we are done recording our song!" Jiyong said happily.

Seunri lookaround and he can't find Daesung.Again.
"Ermm..hyung?Where is Daesung hyung?"

"Ah..ah...Deasung shhi go out for a walk.He...said that he...need some air." Jiyong said stuttering.

Innocent Seungri just smile "Then just let wait for him!I wanna celebrate this with all of us completely!" Seungri smile sweetly.

"Seungri,Daesung might be back late.The food will get cold if we don't eat them now." Youngbae trying to avoid Seungri from waiting for Daesung.

"Then lets eat the ice cream first!It was my favourite!" Seungri said happily.All of them just smile and give the ice cream to him.After about 2 hours waiting,Daesung still not home yet.

"Hyung?Can i go into my room for a while?" Seungri plead.He suddenly have the urge to do something.
"Sure.Go get some rest alright?" Jiyong smile and pat his head.Seungri smile and walk to his room.As soon as he lock the room,he sit on his own wooden desk and look up to the picture in the poster that he always treasure so much.Suddenly,he wake up and tear the poster into two pieces.Then he look at the poster back.

'Jiyong hyung,Top hyung,Youngabe hyung and Daesung hyung.This look better." Seungri then scrumples the paper that he tear which is his own face and throw it into the dustbin.

"Daesung hyung.Don't worry soon you will be their forever maknae.Just a little bit more.Maybe by tearing those picture of me can make you feel safe that you are their maknae hyung.But,promise me to be the normal smiling angel back.Ne hyung?" Seungri said while talking to Daesung picture.

Suddenly Seungri phone vibrate.
"Hello?"
"Come to YG Ent. NOW!"
"Who are you?"
"Daesung.Fast.Don't tell other hyung you are coming here.I wanna talk personally with you."

He then put off the phone which make Seungri can't say anything to reply.Seungri grab his jacket and walk out to be greet by all his hyungs worry face.

"Maknae?Where are you going?" Jiyong ask.
"Erm...i had left something of my belonging in the recording room.I need to get them back."
"Let me accompany you.Its late at night.Dangerous for you." Jiyong said and quickly wake up and wear his shoe.

Seungri stay silence then both of them walk out together.They prefer to walk around Seoul until they reach YG Ent.On the way of their walk..Jiyong ask.

"Seungri sshi?Did you have anything you hide from me?"
"What?What hyung?I never hide anything from you."
"Are you sure you are not lying?"
Seungri was think to do or not to do.

"I am not lying."
Jiyong felt dissapointed that Seungri refused to tell him about the tumor.

"Hyung,what was one of your memories that the most valuable for you?"

"The moment of we debuted of course.We work really hard to earn success."

"You know.For me the most valuable moment is when we are spending time together.How all of us use to laugh before." Seungri said while looking down.

"Seungri?It isn't your fault.It was my jealousy.It ruined us.But now we are back right?" Jiyong said while holding Seungri hand tightly.

"Jiyong hyung,if ever anything happen to me,please take care of yourself alright?I might be can't be there to look out for you anymore." Jiyong stop his steps.

"What...what are you...talking..about?You doesn't planning on going anywhere right?" Jiyong ask trying to search for an answer.

"No matter how far i go,i will always stay here." Seungri said and smile while putting his hand on Jiyong heart.Jiyong look away to avoid his maknar to see his tears.
"Just don't talk nonsense."
Seungri smile and walk together with Jiyong.As soon as they reach YG Ent and was about to waiting for a lift,Jiyong suddenly had to answer a important call exactly from Kiko.Jiyong walk far away from Seungri to avoid he feel discomfortable.Seungri just smile and wait for his hyung to finish the call while waiting for the lift.Right after the lift open,Seungri turned his head to meet a human he hate the most.

'Jiyong was talking on the phone!Who is this?' Before Seungri can ever said anything,Kiko pulled him inside the elevator and pressed the most highest level which is six.Right after the elevator stopped,she block the button with some wire to avoid it from moving up or down.

"What are you doing?!Let me go!"
Seungri struggling to be out from Kiko hand.

"Well?Haha long time no see Seungri?" Kiko look at his fiercely.Seungri try to open the door but failed.

"What?It is so hard to ask you to meet me personally.So this way is better." Kiko said making Seungri feel annoying.

"Let me go.I have more job to do rather than playing with you."

"Do you mean by meeting Kang Daesung?" Kiko said which make Seungri stepped aback.

"How..how would..you know that?"

"Well i was here for him."

"Huh?"

"Seungri,you had been a burden to everyone.With your annoying smile and laugh will make Jiyong feel bored.Top just need to make sure you behave well so Big Bang will stay on top.Youngbae had to been lecture by Yang Hyun Suk just because of you.Even your parents left you because they was so ashamed to have a son like you."

Seungri stay silence.

'Seungri,listen she is just manipulating you.She is just manipulating you.Don't fall for it.'

Seungri closed his eyes and ears to avoid hearing anything.

"Why?Why are you scared of the truth?Accept it.Thats is reality.Nobody need you here.You are enough to be used.You already help Big Bang to come to Top,now just get lost.Nobody need you anymore.Do you think all of them here is because they care?!Hahahaa...all of them are finding reason and way on how to kick you out.How can you be so silly not even see things like that?Are you that needy?"

Seungri slide to the floor slowly.
"And you think you want to make them happy when you are nearly dying?Do you think this is story book?Once you are gone,you are gone.Nobody bother to remember such a troublemaker like you."

Seungri hold his head.Due to the lack of the oxygen he starting to feel dizzy.

"What...what are you...doing?Open the...door....We..can die.."

"You know due to your favourite smiling angel hyung,I success in making Big Bang like this."

"Don't...don't disturb my hyung!"

"Unfortunately,now he is your own murderer."

Seungri was blank.

"What?What?"

"Right from the start.Everything was not my plan dear.It was Daesung." Kiko said which make the whole world seem black to Seungri.

Daesung is the actual culprit?Or is Kiko is making up story?

TO BE CONTINUED.