The Truth

Jiyong drive home along with Top that was forced to follow Jiyong by manager because they scared Jiyong might kill anybody.

As soon as they reach their house.Jiyong run out from the car after turn off the engine into the house.He don't even use key to enter.He just kick off the door open.

"Kwon Jiyong!What the hell are you doing!?" Top shout when Jiyong kick the door and run in.

"KANG DAESUNG!"

Jiyong shout as he open the door to Daesung room.But,there were nobody.Top reach the room and ask Jiyong where is Daesung.

"I don't know." Jiyong run to the bathroom in Daesung room and it was lock.

"Kang Daesung!I know you are inside!Open this fucking door!!!Or i will kill you if i am the one who enter!!!!" Jiyong bang the door.But there is no reaction or sound.

Jiyong decide to break down the door with a chair eventhough Top try to stop him.As the door break open,

"Daesung!Where are..." Jiyong stop.

"Kang Daesung!" Top shout and run to unconscious Daesung on the floor.

"Yah!!Yah!!Wake up!!What the hell are you doing!Yah!!" Top put Daesung on his lap and try to wake up the boy.Later then he realize pills that spread on the floor.

He pick up the bottle and read.

"Yah!!Why!?Why?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?"

Top feel and angry and betrayed with Daesung.

Jiyong that just speechless fall on the floor and just look at Daesung unconsious body blankly.

'What?What?Is happening here?Why?Why are everyone so selfish!Daesung!You...you hurt maknae!But...but what should i do....how can...i get angry if...you are this sick..?'

"Jiyong!Jiyong!Come on!Let"s go!We need to bring him to the hospital!" Top shake Jiyong shoulder.But no response.Jiyong just stare at a point blankly.
Top decide to leave him and run Daesung to the hospital.

Jiyong just sit on the floor and stare at the room he was in.
For him this was the end of his group.
For him he never think they can be like this.
For him he never believe situation can get worse until these.

Jiyong stand up and wipe his tears.No.He can't breakdown now.He still need to meet another person that did all this to Seungri.

Kiko.
Kiko Mizuhara.

Jiyong wear a hoodie and drove off to Kiko private apartment.

Back at the hospital,
"Help!Help!Please!This person is overdosing the pills!" Top shouted and all the nurse and doctor quickly run and put Daesung on the bed and quickly run him into a room.

Top walk soul lessly to Youngbae and sit on the chair infront the emergency room.

"What happen?"
Silence.
"Choi Seung Hyun!What happen?!" Youngbae ask furiously.
"Dae commited suicide."
"What?!"
"Kang Daesung commited suicide!You know!?" Top feel angry well not at Youngbae but himself.He is the oldest among them,but all of them were falling now.And he can't help them.

"Why?....why?...why is this all happening?Where did we do wrong?Did we ever disobey the God?God?Why are you so cruel?" Youngbae ask with tears on his face.

Suddenly a doctor came out from the emergency room.
"Can i know who is the patient guardian?" Youngbae stand up weakly.
"Its..me."
"We..had try our best..to save him.But he not waking up.The smoke he inhale for such a long time invade his lung and body.We might be can save him if he don't have brain tumor.But we can't.His body is to weak to reserve the treatment.We scared he will..die in the middle of the treatment.We are sorry to say this but the percent is just 50-50"

The doctor walk away leave the dumfounded Youngbae and Top.
"Tumor?So all this time he had tumor?!And i fucking never know about it?!" Youngbae said angrily.

"Tumor?Ha..ha...hahaha..." Suddenly Top laugh and Youngbae look at him.
"Y..yah..?Why are you laughing?"
"All..all this crap is unbelieveable..Don't you think?We had so many shock news in one day!I...i can't take any new anymore...I can't....." Youngbae hug Top and sooth him.

"Don't worry...We...we can...face all this...we...are Big Bang...right?"

To say the truth,Youngbae don't feel they all can last much more longer.He can already see the end of Big Bang and he is scared by it himself.

'God,I will never ask more than this.Please protect us.Just this once.'

At other side,Jiyong reach Jiyong apartment and he burst in as he already know the password.

"Kiko?!" He ask but nobody reply.
He walk upstairs and he can hear sound from Kiko bedroom.

"Ah oppa!Anniya...We can't celebrate first!We need to make sure they dissapear first!" Kiko laugh.

"Yeah you are right..Then we can celebrate it!"

"Hurm...I can't imagine how Jiyong face when all of that happen.Then at that time i'm going to throw him away and went back to Japan with you!Deserve him!"

"But baby,how did you do all this by yourself?You know people think of their group as a strong that hard to break."

"Haha..well?I just use two of their members then thats it."

"How?"

"First,i make my move on Jiyong and ask him to announce we are dating.Then i make a move on Seungri.You know that little boy is so hard to be lie to.Hahhaha"

"Yeah about that Seungri...did you really sleep with him?Baby?Tell me everything!"

"Aigoo..jealous already?Like this, that night i went to Jiyong room and i use his phone to message Seungri.Asking him to come to my room.Then he come to my room.I offer him a cup of tea well...nobody know i put drugs and make him sleepy.Then I lay him on the bed and undress myself.After a few hours,I act crying and sad i run to Jiyong room and tell that Seungri rape me.Easy isn't it?He fall completely into my lies!Hahahaha...stupid isn't it!?"

"What the hell?!That easy baby?Well you are so smart baby.I'm proud of this baby.Hahaha...now i feel relieve about my revenge."

"He deserve the revenge because of him my sister die.Now he deserve all of this."

Both of them laughing without knowing Jiyong record everything and was crying on the floor.

'So...so all this i was just a toy to you?I...i just a thing you can...take and throw...whenever you like?I..i hurt my...maknae...nearly killing him..and you are here being proud...of everything you had done?' Jiyong said and run away out from that house and drove himself off from that building.

Love is so much pain,when it was not sincere.
Love is so hurtful,when you don't realize you hurt someone more important just to protect this stupid love.
Love is a killer,because once it broke,it would kill your heart.
Love is just a lie,because you need to lie just to make the love happy.
Love is something pure of honesty,but it will polluted with just one lie.
Sometimes,you need a second to fall in love and thousand years to forget it.

"I'm sorry everybody." Jiyong said crying while driving to an unknown place.He was driving dangerously through the busy road.But he was so broken,his heart was broken until nothing can stop him.

'So this is how it feel when you break up..It...hurts.'

At the hsopital,suddenly the manager run to them urgently..
"Guy!Jiyong is not around nearly 5 hours!"
Suddenly Youngbae receive message.He quickly open it..

TO BE CONTINUED.