Painfull Truth

AN:LISTEN TO DAESUNG-FLOWERBUD OF MY DREAM

"Actually,the one who spread the rumor was Daesung.The one who plan the rumor was Daesung."

"No.You are lying."

"I know right.It must be really hard to believe that right?Your beloved hyung that you really love done this to you isn't it?But thats the reality.Deal with it."

"No!Daesung hyung won't do that!" Seungri shout protecting Daesung.

"But I did that." Suddenly Kiko phone sound.

"Ani.Hyung!You won't do this to me!Right?"

"Lee Seung Hyun.I am the one who spread the rumors with Kiko.In order to make all the hyung hate you.I did this." And suddenly the elevator open to reveal Daesung.He pulled Seungri out and practically drag the exhausted Seungri that just now lack of air to the janitor room followed by Kiko.

Daesung push Seungri inside a janitor room and lock the door from outside.

"Hyung!Hyung!Open up!I'm scared hyung!" Seungri said crying while hitting the door wildly.

"Hyung!Jebal!I'm scared!Hyung please don't do this to me hyung!"

"Seungri,if you love me as your hyung,if you want me to smile like how i used to,varnish.Dissapear like you never exist in the first place.That make me really happy." Daesung say with a flat angry voice.

"Hyung..hajima...don't hyung.Don't believe her.She is just using you.She is just using you to break all of us hyung.Please listen..to me..."

"You.You should not be here at the first place.Big Bang was originally 4 members.You are not one of us Seungri.No matter how hard you try,you won't be like us.Please leave all of us for other sake.Don't be selfish!"

"I had been keeping this secret already 8 years.And i can't keep it anymore.I had already suffered enough because of you.I..i am the one who should be..the maknae..it was me..not you."

Seungri stay silence to hear Daesung pour his heart out.

"You know?You know how hard to ignore the feeling when i was sick..they don't give a damn about me!Why?Because you are there!You are always in their mind.Its not fair!How everyone care so much about you!I also still one of their maknae!You know..I am still their maknae...I...I..miss them..so much." Daesung said crying on the other side of the door.

"Because of you i choose to be evil!I plan with Kiko to kick you away from Big Bang.Because i'm so tired.Everything i do,i still can't catch their attention.You are still their number one.I make so much effort but you always get the attention!I was a little bit happy,how everything turned out after they heard about your fake little secret about sleeping with Kiko for a night and then you break up.You are such a careless person.And thats what give me the advantages to fight.But now...now you are pulling them back from me!Why?!Why are you letting them forget me so easily!?"

Seungri close his mouth due to avoid any sound coming out from his crying voice.

"Hy...hyung...no...its not...like..that" He try to assure Daesung.

"Yeah i know you are cute and i am ugly.Everybody don't even like the idea of letting me in Big Bang at first.But i keep on trying to improve myself and be like you or better than you!But...but...nobody see me.No matter how hard i try they can't see me." Daesung cry.

"Hyung..i still care..I still care hyung...i still here...Its ok...hyung don't cry...hyung...open this door....i wanna hug you hyung...hyung don't cry...." Seungri feel extremely bad that he never know all this while Daesung keep his feeling like this.