First Time

Seungri open his eyes to meet the empty wall,an everyday thing to look at when he wake up.He look at the clock '6 am.' He lazily wake up and walk toward his bathroom and look himself on the mirror.

'Who is this?Is this me?' He qusstioned himself like every single day.He take a warm bath then come to comb his messy hair.Suddenly when he is combing his hair,a lot of hair come out.Seungri look at the hair and just one thing that come to his mind.

'I don't have enough time.'

Suddenly his phone ringing. "Hello?Hyung nim?"
"Seungri i will pick you up at 8.Be ready!"
"To where?"
"Chemotherapy season.I already arrange it with the doctor yesterday."
"Hyung!Didn't i said that i don't know yet!"
"Seungri,you are already at stage three.Don't be silly alright?We can still save you if you done the chemo alright?"

Seungri stay silence and then look at the pile of his hair in his hand.

"Ok..hyung."

As the call ended,Seungri walk out and accidentally walk passed Daesung who is just wake up.

"Good morning hyung." Seungri said with a flat tone.He is too tired to even smile.

"Make sure to close the door before you leave." Daesung reply coldly and walk inside his room probably to continue his sleep again.Seungri just sigh and walk out.That not something new to him.You know,it hurt how we are to easily getting hurt until finally we can say 'i'm used to it'.

He walk out to his manager car that was ready down.
"Have you eat your breakfast and medicines?"
"I already done it hyung."
Seungri lie while smiling.
"Good then.Have a good life.This is going to be better okey?"
"I hope so hyung"

'No,it won't.That just one beautiful lie i create"

As they reach the hospital,Seungri was brought to a private room and was lied on a bed.Suddenly doctor and nurse enter the room with machine and some injection things.Seungri,hate hospital because of the needle and injection here.

"Please be relax.Its gonna hurt a bit but it will faded later alright?"

Luckily the nurse was so nice.But it won't faded the pain he get.Seungri shut his eyes until he feel his eyes getting too deeper.

"Hyung....hurt..." He whines alone.Tears fall from his eyes.Not just because of the pain but because he miss his hyung soo much.

"Hyung!I don't want it!I hate pain..Please.."
"Nono...you need to take the injection so you will feel more energetic alright?Don't worry I'M HERE FOR YOU."

'I'M HERE FOR YOU'
'I'M HERE FOR YOU'
'I'M HERE FOR YOU'

'You are here.Isn't it hyung?'

With that painful memories Seungri fall asleep due to the drug inside the liquid.

5 hours passed.

"Seungri?Wake up.It already finish.Come on let me help you walk alright?" His manager hold him but due to the dizzy he had because of the drug,he can't even afford to stand.

"Here.Get on my back"
"Hyung..I am heavy.And don't worry i can walk by myself."
"Don't be silly.Wanna me punch you cheeks again?"

Seungri quickly get on his manager back slowly.

'Seungri?Are you sure you are eating well?This is not heavy at all.You feel like a doll.'

Seungri put his head on his manager shoulder after make sure he had wear the hoodie.

His manager walk Seungri out from the hospital to their car.As he reach the car,he put the sleeping Seungri in the car slowly like a baby because he scared it might hurt him or wake him up.
He then drove away to YG Ent as he need to pick up some paperworks there.

As soon as they reach YG Ent,Seungri awake and quickly touch his injection place.
"Hyung!Its hurt."
"Where?!Where?!" His manager turn to him immediately (in funny way ~○~)
"Here.This injection place."
Seungri tell him like a baby.
"Doctor say it will be a bit hurt but it will be ok if you take care of it.Don't overworked that hand too much.It might bring side effect."
His manager say while locking the car and walk out with him to the building.

As Seungri waiting for his manager to pick his paperworks,he go to the cafeteria to get some coffee because he feel sleepy.While walking back to the office,he meet Jiyong and both of them are in the lonely corridor.Seungri just look down.But suddenly he was grab into the janitor room by arm until his body hit the wall.But his head was not hit with something hard but it was replace with something soft.Human skin.Seungri open his eyes to be shocked that Jiyong is the one who is looking at him straight to his eyes.

"Hy...hyung...what....ar..re...yo..u.do..ing.?" He said while pushing Jiyong body but it was fail because probably Jiyong body is more stronger than him.Suddenly Jiyong head goes straight to Seungri neck make him tilt his head to the other side.

'He was right.Maybe i was too hard.Poor maknae.I'm sorry maknae ah?Is it hurt that much?Can i touch it?' Jiyong talking to himself.

"Hyung,let me go.What are you doing?" Seungri ask shakingly because he really don't like this type of position but he feel really comfortable that he be able to touch Jiyong skin and stay this near with him.For him,this is like a miracle.

"Did it hurt you so much?"
"Wha..what do you mean?"
"This things." Jiyong pointed to Seungri neck.
"It..is...not...hurt at all."

Suddenly Jiyong press his neck lightly.

"Ah!"
"Liar.You said it was not hurt at all."

Seungri stay silence.

"I'm sorry."

Seungri feel like time is stop in his world.

'What?What do he mean that he is sorry?'

Jiyong kiss Seungri forehead and walk out leaving Seungri there alone and slide to the floor crying.

'What....?What.... does this mean.... then?'

TO BE CONTINUED