New Maknae

Seungri open his eyes shocked to hear someone shouting.

"Yah!!Did't I tell you to practice the dance!Who give you permission to steal the time with sleeping!!?"

Jiyong said angrily after he saw Seungri rest for a while after hours dancing.

"I'm sorry hyung,i just rest for a while after the practice just now,I just..."

"What a liar you are.Listen to me now my ugly little panda that in your own world,right now there is no time to play!We had to make this comeback perfect after what you had done to all of us.We know you don't care about Vip but we care so do it correctly,or just get lost from here!"

Seungri and the other were stepped a back when they just heard what Jiyong said.

'Seungri,are you alright?Please don't be sad,Jiyong doesn't mean that.Please don't cry now maknae.I am sorry.'

Youngbae talking to himself while trying to maintain a face i-don't-care.

"N..nne...ne hyung.I will make sure that there will be no mistake."

Seungri answered while looking to the floor.He is avoiding the tears to be seen by them.

'No.I have to be strong.This is my last comeback with them.I want to make it perfectly.I want Vip to be proud of Big Bang back,i want to make them proud of me back.I promise hyung'

Seungri wipe away his tears when all of them are walking to their dancing point.They started the dancing with Bang Bang Bang.At first everything was perfect but suddenly Daesung trip on his dance causing he to push Seungri and fall down.Daesung sprain his ankle while Seungri is.....having nosebleed and headache because his head hit the floor hardly.

"Daesung ah!Are you okey?"

Jiyong,Top and Youngbae quickly run to Daesung and not even realizing Seungri was there bleeding.

"Daesung sshi?Can you walk?" Youngbae ask.

"Yah!You sprain your ankle!"
Top interrupted.

"Aigoo maknae ah you are silly boy.Let's get you to the treatment room.We don't want it to be swollen.Come on get on my back."

Jiyong offered him and he answered that offer gladly by climbing up behind Jiyong body.With that all of them running to the treatment room.

'Hy...hyung..help me.I'm hurt too hyung.It hurt here.I can't see anything.'

Seungri try to stand up slowly with his blurry eyes and dizzy mind.He sit near a sofa in that room and tears visited him again.

'Mak...maknae..ah?Hyung?Isn't i am the maknae here?Hyung?Don't you see me anymore?Hyung i hurt too.I want to be piggyback to.Hyung,comeback please,i need someone here.Its hurt like facing dead.'

Seungri mumbled while crying on the sofa.Suddenly his manager entered the room.

"Guys,i brought good...Yah!Seungri!!Are you okey??Yah!!"

His manager run to him and hold his weak body from falling.The last word he say is..

"Hy..ung.."

Then Seungri collapsed.

"LEE SEUNG HYUN!"

His manager shaked him up and he realized that he has a nosebleed and high fever.He quickly carry him in bridal style ^well seungri is probably light^ and bring him to the nearest hospital.

At the treatment room,

"Guys?Did you realize that we left Seungri alone in the room?Is he okey?He is not following us here."

Youngbae ask worriedly.

"He probably sleeping back.You know recently he really love stealing time to sleep.Such a sleppy head."

Top say with annoying voice.Jiyong probably doesn't give a fuck to him because he was to busy taking care about the sprained ankle Daesung.

"Is it hurt if i move like this?"

"Ah!Hyung!It hurt!"

"Aish then we have to stop practiced for today.Let's go home."

Jiyong said while carrying Daesung back.

"Yeah finally i can drink some red wine peacefully"
Top said after Jiyong announcing his decision.

"Hey,Ji,don't you think we need to call for Seungri together?We can go eat together."

Youngbae ask.

"Bae you know right seeing his face make me lost my appetites?If you want too, you can go with him.Let's go guys."

With that three of them left Youngbae there.

'I think i need to check Seungri up.Maybe i can invite him eat his favourite ice cream.'

Youngbae smile to himself while walking to the dancing studio.When he enter the studio,no one is there left him curious.

'Where could Seungri go?'

Suddenly his ringtone ringing..

"Yeoboseyo?Hyungnim?"
"Ah Youngbae ah?Can you come to Seoul Hospital?Now?"
"What happen hyung nim!?Are you okey?!!"
"No its not me but it is Seungri.I found him fainted in the dancing studio.Come here fast,he is calling you guys."
"Arraso hyung.I'll be there in five minutes!"

With that Youngbae ended the call and run to the lift and drove off to Seoul hospital.

'Seungri!You have to be ok!Wait for hyung!Don't you dare going anywhere!'

As soon as he entered the hospital he quickly run to Seungri room that his manager just message him.He entered the room and saw IV drip is connected to Seungri arms.

"Seungri?Yah?Are you okey?"
"Youngbae,he was in high fever and nosebleed.How could everyone left him there by himself!Where had all of you been to?"
"Hyung,we are with Daesung.He sprained his ankle and we are worried."
"Then are you telling me nobody worry about Seungri?"

Youngbae stay silence.

"Youngbae ah,you are the most mature among all his hyung,please don't punnished him like this.I know he had done something wrong to you guys.But this is too much."

Youngbae look to the ground.

"Please Youngbae,tell the others not to do this anymore.Seungri is reflecting with his wrong doing.Why can't you guys support him?Or are you guys don't recognize him as your maknae anymore?"

Youngbae eyes popped out.

"Youngbae?Don't tell me you guys don't think him as your maknae anymore?Yah?"
"Mi...mian..hae hyung.But others seem still angry to him.But i still look out for him"
"Are you sure?Then tell me did he eat today?"
"Yye..yeah....he eat pancakes with us"
"Are you sure you are not lying?"

Youngbae stay silence.He finally admitted his wrong.

"I'm sorry hyung but i don't know."
"Youngbae,please I beg you care about him more.He is sick now.Doctor told me that he is lack of vitamin,anemia,fever,and his weight is too dangerous for a healthy human being."

Youngbae look to Seungri pale face that lying on the comfortable bed.

"I'll..try hyung."
"I gotta go to settle the bill.Please look out for him alright?He can go back in few hours after the IV drip finish."
"Ne hyung."

With that,their manager walk out left Youngbae with Seungri alone in the lonely room.

"I need to tell the others about this."

As Youngbae was about to press the call button...

"Hy..hyung...He..llp..m...e"

TO BE CONTINUED.