Terrified

Back to Jiyong that feel weird why is Kiko call him but not even speak a word.He decided to just decline the call.Suddenly when he turn around,Seungri was nowhere to be found.

"Maknae?"
He call out but no sound at all.

"Maknae?Where you go?" Jiyong walk to the elevator and pressed going up button.The elevator door opened to reveal Daesung.

"Hyung.Let's go home." Daesung said trying to avoid Jiyong from going up.

"Go home first.I need to find Seungri."

'Anni hyung.His gone.No more Seungri.'

"Hyung,i feel tired." Daesung act while holding his head and fall.Luckily Jiyong catch him.

"Yah?Are you okey?"
"Hyung...I'm tired.." Daesung whine.
Jiyong quickly call Top to ask him to pick Daesung up since he did not drive his car.

Top with Youngbae reach the destination and help Daesung to get in the car safely.

"Jiyong?Aren't you coming too?"
"By the way,where is maknae?" Youngbae ask.

"You guys go back first.I will come later with Seungri." Then they drove back to their house.Jiyong quickly ride in the elevator and check out the recording room because Seungri said he left his things there,but at the recording room level is dark.

'No.Seungri hate darkness.He won't be here.'

Jiyong literally search all the level,room by room but maknae was nowhere to be found.Jiyong frustratedly ruffle his hair.

"Yah!!!Maknae!The hell?Where did you actually go!?" Suddenly a message reach his phone.

From:Little Panda
Ji hyung!I'm having a clean air in Seoul!I'll be back later alright?Just go home and sleep arraso?

'Did this boy playing with me?Walking around Seoul?Nearly 1 am already?!' Jiyong practically shout inside his head.

'I'll punnish you when you are back.Wait for it maknae.' Jiyong exit the room and left the building.

______________
The next morning,Seungri is the first thing Jiyong check up when he just wake up.As soon as he enter the room,he was shocked to see Seungri bed is absolutely neat like nobody even lay a finger on it.

'Did he not return home yesterday?Or did something bad happen?' Jiyong start to panic.He quickly take a quick bath and wear simple shirt with distinguishes.

"Jiyong!?Where are you going this early?" Youngbae ask when he was so shocked Jiyong walk like wind pass him who is watching the television.

"Seungri!He is not back yet!"
"What?!" Youngbae quickly get up and he decided to follow Jiyong to search for Seungri.

"Wait.How would you know Seungri was taking some air at Seoul?" Youngbae ask.
"He text me yesterday."
"Yah!He text you!Thats mean he is ok and still alive!" Youngbae practically hit Jiyong head.

"But!Seungri is not a person that will not comeback for a night.Even if he do so, he will tell any of us!" Youngbae stop to think about what Jiyong just said.

'Seungri?Just where are you!?' Youngbae hit his face at the car sterring.

Suddenly Top call and they tell him everything.Top was so shocked and he decided to join them and search for Seungri.
They went to every clubs,restaurant,entertaiment and all sort of places that Seungri loved to go.But they found nothing.Time now is nearly 6 which mean nearly night.And there is no news from Seungri.
Where did he actually go?

As soon as they were too tired,all of them decided to eat at a restaurant to discuss more what to do.

"Where is Daesung?" Jiyong ask.
"He is sick.I let him have a rest at home." Jiyong just nodded to hear it.
"Don't you guys feel something wrong somewhere?" Youngbae suddenly ask.
"What?" Top ask.
"He said he want to have a fresh air,in the middle of the night,alone.Don't you guys think its weird?"
All of them think and suddenly Top and Jiyong eyes popped out at the same time.
"Yes!Seungri was afraid of dark!He won't walk alone in the dark!That is impossible!" Top said and Jiyong nodded uncountedly.