Movie Time Together

After a few days,everything seems back to normal.Top and Youngbae change their shift to look out for Jiyong,Seungri and Daesung at the hospital.When Youngbae visit Daesung,he never mention anything or scold him.Instead he just smile and tell him its ok.Suddenly Daesung ask..

"Hyung...I..miss..maknae..Can i..meet him?" Daesung ask while looking down.Youngbae stop pouring the water into the cup.

"You wanna meet maknae?" Youngbae said with shock face.

"Ah...its ok..If i can't.."

"Anniya!I mean...He is always asking for you..But all of us don't want to force you into meeting him yet..You can meet him when you feel better." Youngbae smile while patting Daesung head.

"Can i...meet him now?I miss him...i miss all of us..." Daesung said with teary eyes.

Youngbae smile and quickly bring a wheelchair to help Daesung travel to Seungri room.As soon as Daesung push the door,all the eyes fall onto him.Suddenly someone said..

"Daesung hyung!I miss you!" Seungri said while smiling but his eyes was with tears.

"Seungri...Mianhae...Mianhae!" Daesung said while he ran to Seungri bed and hug that cute boy make Youngbae shock suddenly he had the energy to walk.

"I'm sorry,i'm sorry...I am really sorry to hurt you!Oh my God...I feel so sad...I feel so disgusting with myself maknae ah...." Daesung cry.

"Hyung...I never mad at you...I always waiting everyday when will you come and meet me...I miss you so much hyung..I miss Daesung smiling angel so much.." Seungri said while cupping Daesung cheeks.

"Oh my God Seungri....Mianhae...Mianhae.." Daesung lost words on what to say.

'I never know..i never know....someone that i nearly kill...accept me...still soothing me...Care about me...making me smile...I'm sorry maknae...I shouldn't do that disgusting things' Daesung thought.

As the situation get better,suddenly Top suggest a thing..

"Ermmm...How about we do a movie night?!"
"Aish..Top we are at the hospital!We can get scold by the doctors!" Youngbae hit Top head gently.

"We can." Seungri said make everybody look at him.

"Why are you so sure about it?" Jiyong ask.

"Well..I can ask the doctor and i believe he gonna give the permission.." Seungri said.

Youngbae quickly call the doctor and four of them left Seungri to speak to the doctor.

"So..Have you tell them?" The doctor ask.
"Let's just not ruined happy moments.I just want them to enjoy the time left."
"But,Seungri..You never know what they will face if you suddenly gone.."
"They are strong enough doctor..I know all of them well.." Seungri said.

"Erm..can we have a movie time tonight?Since i can't go out anymore,this is the only way i had to have fun with all of them.Please?" Seungri said.

"Please don't even think I'm gonna say no Seungri.Enjoy your time tonight.I will ask the nurse to check up on you earlier so they won't come in during your movie time alright?" Seungri smile and thanks the doctor.

As soon as the doctor goes out all of then enter the room and wait for Seungri to said something.

"Okey..Now plan what movie,who gonna buy me popcorn..Don't forget my Baskin Robbin ice cream and the cotton candy i like..Alsoo.." All of them were just high five with each other and laugh happily.Seungri just managed to smile seeing how busy all of them were talking about tonight event and how all of them were fighting who gonna buy the food..

'You guys look perfect with four.' Seungri thought in his mind.

After a long childish fight,Youngbae,Top and even the sick Jiyong were the one who need to prepare everything.As a guard to Seungri,they ask Daesung to look out for him for a while.

As Daesung was trying to pick up the knife and peel an apple he stop when Seungri said something.

"Hyung...You gonna be a good maknae." Daesung look at him.
"What do you mean?Big Bang already have our maknae." He said.
"And he is soon had to leave." Seungri smile looking at his hand.Daesung put down the knife.

"Seungri?What are you talking about?"
"Hyung...If something happen to me after this..Promise me you gonna be a good maknae..Alright?" Seungri said while smiling at Daesung.

"Seungri...You are not going anywhere.If you wanna go because of me..Then just let me goo..." Daesung stand up when he was about to walk away he stop when he heard what Seungri was saying.

"Few days left more hyung..Then i'm gotta go." As soon as Daesung turn he saw crying but smiling Seungri.

"Where?Where are you going?" He run back to Seungri.

"Somewhere..Far..far..away from here.."

"Seungri...don't make such joke.." Daesung said with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for all my mistake..I'm sorry please don't leave because what i did..If you are angry just hit me..Just kill mee...Don't leave me...Don't leave us..Maknae..ah.." Daesung said already crying..

"Hyung..don't cry..even if the world end just don't cry..I can't protect it anymore later..You are strong...Strong like all other hyung..You will be ok..You will make a great maknae..I don't worry anymore.." Seungri said smiling.

Just Daesung was about to talk his hyung arrive and interrupted the moment.Daesung and Seungri quickly wipe away their tears.
As soon as the movie start..All of them sit on the combination of Seungri and Jiyong bed.They even request extra pillow and blanket from the doctor.

All of them were having good times together when nobody realize time is ticking away.The more further it goes..The shorter time maknae had to stay breathe..

"Hyung..I'm sleepy..Can i sleep..?" Seungri whine when he suddenly feel heavy headache.
"Come on..Sleep on my chest...I will hug you so you won't feel cold." Jiyong said and put on the blanket on the sleeping Seungri.

After the movie end,everybody ended up sleeping in the last position they sit and the next morning karma attack them when Daesung,Top and Youngbae back bone was really hurt..

"I had said we should request more bed.." Top whine to Youngbae.

"Do you think this is a hotell?" Youngbae glare at him.

As both of them were having childish fight again,Jiyong wake up and he wake up maknae also.

"Hyung..My..head..hurt.." Seungri said quietly and holding his head..Jiyong jump up to hold maknae..

"Come on..Wake up..Let's drink some plain water first.." Jiyong panickly went to the counter and pick a glass of water for Maknae.As he was about to give to maknae..He was coughing blood again..All of them were so shocked to see Seungri become more pale then yesterday..

"Call the nurse!Call the nurse!!" Jiyong said panickly.Top run away to outside to find nearest doctor,Youngbae pressing the emergency button while Jiyong trying to sooth the crying Seungri and there is Daesung standing there.

'What?What is happening?'

TO BE CONTINUED.