Why?

As soon as the nurses push Seungri weak body inside the emergency room,Jiyong fall on the floor and cry hardly.Youngbae and Top try soothing him with hugging.

"Jiyong ah...He will be ok.Listen hey.." Top try to make Jiyong focused on what he want to say.
"Jiyong!Our maknae is strong!He is our lovely maknae.He can do this.He won't give up because we are still here!" Youngbae said while shakking Jiyong shoulder.

But nobody know why actually Jiyong cry.

'I...i was failed to protect you maknae...I'm sorry...i failed...i can't even protect you....Why?Why when things start to getting better....something bad will happen...maknae ah....why?why did i such a stupid to answer that call....just why?'

Suddenly Jiyong body limp.His world black out.
"Jiyong!?Jiyong?!" Top shake his shoulder but no reaction from Jiyong.
"Nurse!Nurse help!Somebody faint here!" Youngbae shout and some of the nurses run toward them and hold Jiyong then brought him to a room.Soon as the doctor finish checking on him "He is too tired and the blood pressure is going down.So we gonna give some IV drip and let the patient rest for a while." The doctor said then excuse himself.Youngbae wait infront of them emergency room while Top accompany Jiyong.

After a few hours,their manager reach the hospital and rush to Youngbae.
"How?How is his condition?Is there any news?!" Manager ask worriedly but Youngbae just shook his head.
"By the way hyung?Where is Daesung?I thought you will bring him together here?" His manager face automatically change when he heard about Daesung name.

"Young...youngbae.I...had... something important...to tell you..." Youngbae look at their manager questionly.
"After i get the tracked to the phone,i quickly drove my car to your house.I enter and try to find the phone location.And it was...inside Daesung room."
His manager speak carefully to Youngbae.

"What?Why would the phone be there?!" Youngbae automatically get up as soon as he heard it.
"I....i....think he had something to do....about...what happen to...our Seungri.." Manager speak cautiously.

"What!?Are you trying to accuse him of doing all this crap!?How dare you!" Youngbae hold the manager collar because he can't believe what he was talking about.

"Young...Youngbae!Even me can't believe it at first!But..but i found..a proof that...it was him...I'm sorry." Youngbae suddenly release his manager collar slowly.

"What?What proof?!No...no...Daesung won't do this to maknae!" Suddenly the manager bring out his phone and show Youngbae a video.

In that video contain the CCTV inside the elevator.Which is when Seungri was pulled into the elevator.
"Ki...ko?" Youngbae said shakkingly.
After the elevator door open,Youngbae eyes popped out when he saw how Daesung drag the weak Seungri out.The manager then click another video at the corridor.It show how aggresively Daesung throw Seungri inside the janitor room.
Youngbae fall sick onto the chair because his leg feel limp.He can't believe what he was watching.

"Young...youngbae?I'm so sorry...i'm so sorry.." The manager try to pat Youngbae back and hug him into his embrace.

"Hyu...hyung?Why....why?would he...did that to...Seungri?" Youngbae ask while tears already on his puffy cheeks.

'Anniya...anniya....Daesung is Big Bang smiling angel...He won't did this to maknae!He love...he love maknae isn't it?So...why?Why?' Youngbae said in his head.

"Youngbae...so what should we do?" Manager ask sadly.
"Let's...just don't tell Jiyong alright?He was to shock when he met Seungri before.Doctor said he was too tired." Youngbae ruffle his hair wildly.
"We need to take action on him and Kiko..Or they will hurt Seungri again." Manager said.

"What?What?Are you guys talking about?!" Youngbae and his manager turn their head and they were so shock to see Jiyong and Top was there with blank face.

"Ah...Anniya Jiyong..it was nothing..It just.."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING!I FUCKING HEARD YOU SAID IT WAS DAE AND KIKO WHO DID ALL THIS STUPID THING TO MY MAKNAE!!!" Jiyong shout with rage.Jiyong snatch the phone and see the video that Youngbae just saw.

"Don't!Jiyong!You are sick!Go have a rest!" Manager try to scold him and avoid the dragon to explode.
After Jiyong finish the video,it was too late to turn back.

The dragon already exploded.Jiyong anger mean THE END OF THE WORLD.

TO BE CONTINUED.