Murder Plan.

Jiyong woke up to the sound he heard.
'What?Happen?'
He sit down on the matress while try to thinking what is happening.
'SEUNGRI' He quickly walk down to find Seungri.
"Jiyong?Where are you going?Lie on the bed back!You are restless!" His manager try to avoid Jiyong from going out from the room.
"Hyung!Let me meet Seungri!"
"Hey.Hey.Listen!About this!Nobody can know alright?"
"What do you mean now?!All of them need to know!"
"No!You can't!!Listen!Seungri might run away if everybody know about this?!"
"Why would he done that?"
"He.Want to be remember as Seungri,the maknae of Big Bang not someone who is dying and he can't do anything to stop it."

Jiyong stay silence.
'Just what is your point of doing this Seungri'
"Do you understand now?Make sure others don't know.Protect him Jiyong.Only you can protect him.He really need you."

Jiyong nodded and run to the ICU that located not far from the room.As soon as he enter the room,the smell of medicines make he feel dizzy.He dislike it so much.
Right in the middle of the room,there is Seungri,his maknae.His lovely maknae.He walk near his bed.He loom to his face.

'Seungri.What happen?What had all of us done to you?You are not like this before.You are not this thin.You are not this pale.You had once said that you are old enough to take care of yourself.Liar.Stupid liar.' Jiyong wipe his tears that seems no ending.

'You pabo ya!Please wake up!I will wait for you.' He then sit on the chair beside the bed.He wait for Seungri to be awake until he fall asleep.

After a few hours the manager come inside to check on them and bring food for Jiyong.
"Jiyong,Jiyongsshi?"
Jiyong lift up his head and look at the manager nim while his eyes trying to adjusting to the light.
"Ne..hyung?" He ask in a sleepy and tired voice.
"Take this and eat.You haven't eat since yesterday."
"No..Thank hyung.But i am not hungry."
"Punnishing yourself like this will only torture you and Seungri.He must be hate to see you look so miserable like this."
"He is the one who make me like this."
"Not his fault.I know even he don't want all this to happen.But first in order to take care of Seungri you need to eat and gain energy back so when he is awake you can pinch those cute cheeks and tease him as a punnishment for making all of us worry." His manager smile.

Jiyong smile then take the noodle that his manager make effort to buy for him.
"Hyung?Where is the others?"
"I ask them to go home first."
"Why?!"
"Because if they are here or not won't change the facts that Seungri is not waking up anytime soon.Indeed i ask them to practice for your comeback." Jiyong stay silence.

"I had been thinking about forwarding the comeback."
"Yah!You can't do that.Everything is already set up.You need to comeback.You fans had waited too long Jiyong."
"But,Seungri health is more important now."
"But,you can't do that.Seungri had said before,he don't want the comeback to be held on again.He miss the stage." Jiyong just stay silence.
"This might be the last stage for him.He doesn't have much time Jiyong."
"Can't we do anything hyung?Any operation or treatment?"
"For now,we can't do anything due to Seungri weak body.With the pain he going to face,his body can't hold up."

Jiyong turn his face to look at the sleeping Seungri. 'Maknae,tell me what should i do?'

Back at Big Bang apartment,everyone was in their own room in their own dilemma.
Suddenly,their door bell ring.
Daesung run out to see who is outside.
"Kiko noona??"
"Anyeong Daesung-sshi!Can i meet Jiyong for a while?"
"He...is..not at home."
"Where did he go?"
Daesung stay silence until a moment.

"Noona,can we have a moment like outside from here.Like some cafe or restaurant?"
"Erm?Sure.Downstairs had a cafe.Wear your coat.I can't run in my heels today." She laugh.

As soon as both of them sit on the chair at the cafe,
"So what is it?"
"Noona?You love Jiyong right?"
Kiko stay silence but then she smile and reply "Of course Daesung-sshi.Why?"
Daesung was thinking to tell or not but at last he tell it.
"Lets...lets..kill Seungri."
Kiko look at Daesung with wide eyes.
'What had gotten into this boy mind?' But Kiko ask him back.
"What?Why?"
"I hate it.Since we debuted,he always get the spot.All hyungs keep on his side.Teasing him.I always been left out.But since that accident,all of the hyung put their attention to me.And it feel really nice.I like it.I love it.But now all of them seems like starting to ignore me back and started to care about him back.I scared I will be left out again." Daesung said with a tears on his face.

'Wow..What a perfect chance.This probably make my work easier.Haha...' Kiko thought in her devil mind.

"Then how should i do to make my beloved dongsaeng sattisfied?"
Kiko smile devilish.

Daesung whisper into Kiko ear to avoid anyone hear that.

"For my beloved dongsaeng,i will do that.Don't worry.I will make him disappear before he can't even open his eyes." Kiko said which make Daesung smile.

Little did Daesung know,he is destroying his own family.

What actually would they do to the unconscious Seungri?Will he just die like that?See you in next chapter ^_^.

TO BE CONTINUED.