Jiyong Hyung.

If i write like this mean they feel like Seungri is talking to them.

Seungri funeral just end.Many Vips,friends and family sending their condolences to Big Bang.Seungri private Ig was deleted and close down.Followed by other Ig.All his personal belonging was given to Jiyong as he is the leader.

Jiyong was the one that look like a ghost.He just sit at one place looking at who just arrived and who is going home.The necklace Seungri gave to him is tight in his hand.Their manager come nearer him and try to sooth him.

"Jiyong..I know how you feel...But Seungri won't be happy seeing you like this..Stay strong.Take this.Seungri had give it to me long time ago to give it to you and other.Treasure it.Maybe it can help you." He just smile and left the envelope with Jiyong.

Jiyong stand up,not bare to stay at this funeral even more..Its killing him.He get inside his car and put the envelope beside.He don't want to open it.Opening it means he is accepting Seungri dead.

"I won't open it.No matter what happen."

Hyung?

Jiyong eyes popped out as he heard Seungri voice.

"Seungri!?Where are you?"

Hyung?Why won't you open the envelope?Maybe something inside will help you not feeling sad too much.

"NO.Opening it means i am accepting your death." Jiyong said.

Hyung..open it...it can help you..

"Shit.Am i being crazy now.Am i talking alone?"

Hyung,I'm here for a little while..

"Seungri?"

No reply.

'I'm serious getting crazy right now.' Jiyong drove off the car out from the funeral.He drove to a place he and Seungri love.Han river.He closed the door and walk beside the river.He then sit on the bench.

"Seungri..If you were here...You must said you miss this view..Am i right?" Jiyong said sadly.

"Maknae ah..You know i can't leave without you.Why you left me alone?Maknae..why?" Jiyong facepalm his face.He can't accept it.He can't accept that he had lost Seungri today.Suddenly he feel someone patted his back.

Hyung?Don't cry....You look terrible...where is the charismatic and cute G-Dragon?

"Yeah charismatic...He is not here.He would not be here without his Jerry.Tom won't be exist without Jerry."

Hyung..try to look at the water...It flow smoothly...isn't it make you feel calm hyung?

"I only be calm if all of this was just a dream."

Silence.Suddenly Jiyong feel something poking him.He turn and eventually freak out to found the envelope he left inside the car was here beside him on this bench.

"Are you kidding me Seungri?"

Jiyong take the envelope.Try to breath properly before he open it.It just full of paper.It was Seungri property.

"What is this Seungri?"

Hyung...look for a letter...my handwriting..

Jiyong found a letter and unwrap it.

Dear My favourite hyung,
Hyung,once you are reading this,i am not here anymore.I had gone far away in another world.I had something i wanna tell how i felt about you since we start to know each other.

Hyung,truthfully i tell,i am scared of you when i heard you angry when YG was planning to debuted us as five.But i am glad we become close thank to my favourite drama Goong.Hyung we spend so much time together.Between other hyung,i think uou are the one i spend my life the most with.Do you remember when I said "Hyung just normal"?
I was just lying.Because i don't want other to take you away from me.

Hyung,i'm sorry for what had happened past two years.I promise..nothing had happened between Kiko and me.She just trap me,so she can destroyed us.I'm glad you are still standing here as Big Bang.I'm glad she hurt me not you guys.I had try my hardest to protect you guys.But after this i can't do it anymore.

Hyung,thank you for all the love you give me,all the attention you pour at me,all the advices until i become who i are today,help me with my songs,help me solve my problems,stand up for me when i was getting scold,love me with no condition at all.Thank you hyung..

Hyung,please take care of Big Bang for me.I would not stand here as Big Bang,but i will watch you from behind hyung.Keep walking,I'm always behind you.Please don't do stupid things hyung and live your life well.I hope you will have happy life maybe with your beloved wife and children.Sad to say i doesn't make it to meet them.Send my regard to them later alright?Fighting hyung..I'm always here...at you heart.

From,
Jerry aka Lee Seung Hyun

'Damn it Seungri..You are expecting me not to cry and be happy after giving me such letter?' Jiyong said crying.

Hyung..inside there was my property for every your birthday present.

Jiyong slide every paper.Car,Apartment,Clothes,Shoes,Accesories.

"You must be kidding me right?I don't need this..I need you.." Jiyong said crying while holding the paper.

Jiyong hyung,go back home..All of them.were waiting for you..

"But,you are not there waiting for me..What for am i going home anymore..." Jiyong said.

Jiyong walk away to the river,thinking about suiciding again.

"Should i just jump maknae?"

Coward..

"What?!Coward?!You are the one who coward here maknae!!You leave everyone!You left all of us just like that...And now you are here calling us coward?!"

Silences.

"Say something maknae!" Jiyong said with rage.He was so sad.His heart was torn with everything.He had been betrayed by his girlfriend and now his lovely and most treasure maknae leave him.

Jiyong enter his car and drove off from the river.He was driving dangerously.At a very dangerous speed.

Hyung...slowdown..We will get in accident..

Suddenly Jiyong slowdown.
"No..this doesn't make sense..You had die..if i drove fast..I will die alone.."

Anniya..i will die too..I'm here hyung..

"I hate you!I hate you that i can't hate you!" Jiyong cry crazily in the car.Hitting the car stereng.Shouting like crazy..At the end,he asleep with Seungri that he prefer to think he is still alive..

Stay strong hyung....It just a bit more...It will be okey..

TO BE CONTINUED.