Promise

Seungri open his eyes to meet white wall and machine beeping sound.

'Where am I?' The first question that came to his mind.

"Seungri?Can you hear me?"
A nurse ask him.

"Where..where am i?"
"You are at Seoul hospital."
"Since when had i been here?"
"Referring to your record,it had been almost 2 weeks"

Seungri eyes popped out.

"What?!"

Suddenly his manager walk in rushingly.

"Can i have a moment with the patient?"

The nurse nodded and quickly walk out.His manager walk to the door and locked it make sure nobody can enter.

"Hyung?What happen?"
"Seungri you gotta tell me what this stupid paper mean!"

His manager show him a pice of paper that make Seungri become panic.

"Wha...what paper..is.this hyung?I don't know it." Seungri lied about the paper.

"Enough with the lie!I found this in your drawer.Now explain it!Why haven't you tell me?"

Seungri just look blankly at the paper.After a few second he reply it slow but enough to be hear.

"Because tell it or not it won't change the fact that I am dying isn't it?"

His manager face change completely.

"Seungri,I know how you had been treated by your hyung.I know what they did.Luckily I had spare key for your house Seungri and i decide to visit you after two days you dissapear from my sight."

His manager sit on the matress and hold one of his hand gently.

"I am thinking about reporting them to the police,because they nearly murder you.Buy i wait for you to be conscious first."

Seungri quickly become panic when he heard that sentence.

"Hyung!No!You can't do that!They are my hyung!"
"But they hurt you!"
"Whatever you say but my answer is still no!Please hyung don't report it!I beg you.Please hyung..This once please don't.."

Seungri burst in tears to be thinking what might happen to Big Bang if fans know how his hyung treat him.

"Seungri...You had been strong too long since then.I can't stand to see how they hurt you anymore.Please let me take an action."

"Its okey if i am the one who hurting as long as people i loved happy.You know me right hyung"

"But Seungri,this had gone too far.They might kill you next time."
"Don't worry hyung,they won't."
"Why are you so sure?"
"Because they still need me to comeback right?If not the fans will ask where I was."
"Maybe you are right.But Seungri.Can I ask?Have you tell them about this?"

His manager point to the paper.

"Not and i will never let them know."
"Seungri?You need to tell them.So I can fix your practicing times.Your schedule is too dangerous in this stage."
"I'm ok hyung."
"Don't tell me that you are having a brain tumor and you are ok even if you tired yourself practicing!Lee Seung Hyun!"

Seungri stay silence.

"This is why I won't tell them."
"What do you mean?"
"I am already useless in this group,by telling them this give the opportunity to kick me out of the group."

'Sorry hyung.I just don't want they to feel sad when I'm gone.'

"Have you done the chemotherapy?"
"I haven't yet.And i am not planning to do it."
"Yah!Are you crazy!?You need to do it!"
"I don't want it hyung.It just no use.The doctor say the percentage of living just 30%."
"Even if the percentage only 1% i will make sure you done it Seungri."

Seungri smile to see his manager stubborness.

"Hyung,can you promise me one thing?"
"What is it Seungri?"
"Please let this be a secret between us alright?"

His manager was thinking to or not to.

"I promise only if you let me know when you are sick and need help alright?I am free anytime for you."

His manager hug him and patted his back lightly.They break the hug when his manager phone vibrating.His manager read the message and his face completely turn different.

"Hyung?Is everything alright?"
"Seungri.She is back!"
"She?Who?"
"Kiko Mizuhara!She and Jiyong had been back together!"

Seungri heart skipped a beat when she heard the name.

'Kiko...Mizuhara?Why is she here?What did she want?'

Seungri start to spacing out.

"Seungri?Are you okey?She must be back with another plan to destroyed you guys."
"Hyung,can i get out from here as soon as possible?"
"Yes.I will arrange it.Wait here for a minute."

With that his manager run out.

'Kiko?What do you want more from me?Please don't hurt us anymore.I beg you please comeback here with good intend.Don't hurt my hyung.I need to save them from being tricked by her.'

Seungri thought to himself.Kiko Mizuhara is the person who turned Seungri world upside down and make all his hyung hate him.And now is she back for revenge or peace?

TO BE CONTINUED