Maknae and Water

Jiyong reach at Han river.He walk out from his luxurious car that seem nothing anymore.He walk near a bench beside the river.

"Hyung~~~" Seungri whine after both of them going back home from concert.

"Anniya Seungri..You nearly faint on the stage.You need to go back and have a rest." Jiyong reply.

"Pleasee...Hyung i miss river..We can't go during day because fans can spotted us..Please hyungg...I won't play around.Just sit on the bench please.." Seungri plead while putting his head on Jiyong shoulder and make a cute face to Jiyong who is driving.

"Aish..Jinjjaaa...Ok..ok...Stop doing that cute face or I'm gonna bite that cheeks." Jiyong smirk make Seungri pull back himself.

As soon as they reach Han river,

"Aip!Don't walk out yet!" Jiyong stopped Seungri.
"Eh?Why?" Jiyong walk out then run to the door at Seungri side.He then open the door and offer to piggyback Seungri.

"Aishh..Hyung i can walk by myself.You don't have to do this." Seungri reject but Jiyong reply.
"Wanna get on my back or i will kiss you?" Jiyong love to tease maknae like this.

Seungri tie his hand to Jiyong neck quickly.Jiyong just laugh to maknae cute action.He then carried Seungri to a bench beside Han river and put him slowly.

"Wha!!!Han river!!!Bogoshippo!" Seungri yell make Jiyong laugh at him.Seungri just smile shyly at Jiyong.Jiyong soon sit beside Seungri.

"You like?"
"Erm!The water that flow make me forget all problems." Seungri said while putting his head on Jiyong shoulder.

"Is this because you think you mess the dance before?" Jiyong ask try not to hurt maknae feeling.

Seungri just look down.

"I always mess up thing.Right hyung?"

Jiyong patted Seungri head and smile at him.

"Maknae..You are good just now.Its just common mistake.Everyone made it."

"But,i mess up the song too." Seungri said sadly.

"Anniya..you make fans happy.Didn't you see that people laugh when you make cute face after you misdance?That was absolutely cute!" Jiyong said while cupping Seungri cheeks.

"Do you really think like that?Don't you think they will hate me?" Seungri ask innocently.

"Who the one that dare to hate my cutie maknae?Let me see them." Jiyong said act protectively over Seungri make the younger smile.As Jiyong hold Seungri face he said
"Yah!You are freezing!Wait!" Jiyong run to the car and take something from the back sit.He run back.

"Wear this." Jiyong wrap a fluffy scarf on Seungri neck.He then slide off his jacket and put it on Seungri.

"Hyung!You will be the one freezing like this!" Seungri scold after he seen the thin white shirt Jiyong wear underneath.Seungri quickly slide the jacket and himself to Jiyong nearer to avoid Jiyong freezing.Jiyong just smile to the maknae that asleep on his shoulder.

"Gomawo maknae ahh.."

"Anni hyung..I'm the one who need to thanks you.You always here protected me eventhough people was blaming me.You always make me feel everything fine.Like water hyung.I always need you in my life.I can' live a day without you.Thank you hyung.." Seungri said and finally fall asleep on Jiyong shoulder.

'Maknae..I was so good to you backthen..I...i should..not hurt you...I'm so useless.' Jiyong cried remembering how he promise Seungri he will protect him but in the end he was the one who hurt him badly.

Jiyong walk near the water and touch it by his hand.

"Seungri...You...love water right?Then...i should be one with the water isn't it?"

Jiyong though to himself while smiling alone.

At the other side,Youngbae was furious when he still can't find Jiyong anywhere.

"KWON JIYONG!Where did you go!?" Youngbae hit the car stereng and getting angry.Destiny hit them,Youngbae spot Jiyong car near Han river.

Just when he about to stop the car and step out

'SPLASH!'

Youngbae turn his head to the river and found a human or more likely his BESTFRIEND struggling.

"KWON JIYONG!What the fuck are you doing!?" Youngbae run as fast as he could to the riverside leaving his manager to lock the car.He then open his shirt and jump inside the river.

JIYONG POV
Jiyong was struggling inside the water but he stop when he heard someone saying something.

"Hyung?What are you doing?"

He look around but he can just see dark water.

"I'm becoming one...with the water..I wanna follow you.."

"Hyung..I am sad.."

"Why?Did someone hurt you?" Jiyong ask the voice that sound like Seungri.

"Because hyung are going.."

"Seungri?I'm following you maknae...don't leave me alone..."

"Hyung...comeback...i miss you..."

Seungri voice seems getting far.

"Be safe hyung.Please be safe alright?I will wait a little longer."
That voice dissapear.

"Seungri?Seung...ri...." Jiyong black out after he felt someone wrap a hand around his body and pull him up.

TO BE CONTINUED.