"Let's go." I said then grab the keys and paper bag as we both hopped off of the car and slammed the door shut, I opened the black cover of the pickup bed and Tori grab the giant bear, her backpack, shopping bags with candies and her duffel bag.

I grab my own duffle bag and our 2 big luggage bag then closed the cover again and both of us sauntered our way to the door, she grab her keys from me and opened the door then the lights turned on automatically.

"Too quiet." she muttered then we both entered the house as I kicked the door shut and lock the knob "I'll just follow upstairs, I'll just place these chocolates in the fridge." she said as I hummed and nodded then we parted our ways as I dragged the luggage bags upstairs along with me.

I continued my way to our room then open the door and sauntered my way to the walk in closet, I placed our bags down then walk my way to the room where my stuffs are rested and grab all of my things.

I walked out then go back to our room and rushed inside the closet, I started to unpack my stuffs then I heard Tori entered the room as the door opened and closed.

She walked in then kicked her boots off and placed it over her shoe hamper as she put her backpack and duffel bag down then started unpacking too.

"Just put your stuffs there, that's a spare closet. Don't ask." she said pointedly to the closet across hers while she's putting her stuffs in "Why do you have a spare closet?" I still asked with amused tone as I noticed her blushed furiously and turn her face away.

"None of your business dork." she muttered making me chuckle and place my stuffs inside the empty and clean closet neatly while she take off her accessories except for her necklace, crown ring, and unicorn ring.

"Hey! Why did you take off your bracelet?!" I asked scolding her jokingly causing a giggle to escaped her lips "My wrist is hurting whenever I sleep with it on." she reasoned as I hummed in understanding then take off mine along with my wristwatch then placed it inside the drawer from my closet.

"Me either." I said then shrugged as I placed the paper bag above the vanity table then grab our tattoo aftercare kits and placed it over the table.

"These cling wraps are getting stuffy." she muttered then gently remove the cling wraps from her left ring finger, middle finger and biceps off of her fresh tattoos "Nialler seemed to love the wolf tattoo, he gushed like a school girl." I said in amusement making her chuckle and throw the wraps on the bin.

I unwrapped my left ring finger then tossed the plastic in the bin and unbutton my shirt, I take it off then she unwrapped my right bicep carefully while she's scanning her writings inked on my skin intently.

"At least it's unnoticeable." she said then chuckle and throw the cling wrapped in the bin "It is noticeable, once I wore tank top, short sleeves or no top at all." I said causing her to rolled her lips and nodded her head in agreement.

She grab her robe from the side and walked out of the closet while I followed behind then placed our phones, wallets, and keys over the night stand and continued our way till we reached the bathroom across and entered in.

I placed my personal hygiene stuffs on the left side of the sink while she fixed her stuffs on the right then hang the robe on the side.

She tossed my plaid button down inside along with my Henley shirt inside the hamper while she take off her socks and top off leaving her sports bra on then throw it in the hamper too.

"Torture." I muttered then turn on the faucet trying to drift my attention off and carefully washed my left ring finger where my new tattoo is with her hand soap that smells like citrusy and jasmine as I switch off the faucet.