"I couldn't remember that, all I've remember is about me waking up and trashing then one day was in a middle of speech therapy and looking for, Haz." I said trying to remember something.

"It's fine, don't force yourself. Chase explained me about your situation." she said immediately as I hummed and nodded since I barely remember those days that I'm muted and undergoing therapies.

"So, I am jealous at you." she confessed "I have nothing and doing nothing for you to be jealous about." I said to her and sighed deeply while she chuckled.

"That's why I'm jealous, I'm doing everything that I can. You're not doing anything yet everyone is so engrossed over you." she said as I hummed "Lazy, you're jealous about me being lazy." I said jokingly causing her to stifle a laugh.

"Shut up, I'm trying to be serious here." she said huffing as I chuckle "Just be yourself, go with the flow, live the moment, don't stop for nothing, do what you love most, enjoy life and satisfy yourself not everyone else." I said then yawned feeling the exhaustion.

"I'm Tori Mckenzie, just a simple socially awkward nerd, lazy, procrastinator, sleepy, loves to roam around with my skateboard and hates exercise and spicy food." I said then shook her left hand making her laugh carefree as a smile tugged on my lips.

"I'm Chloe Mckenzie, youngest daughter of my parents. I love fashion, makeups, hair dressing, dressing up, shopping, spa, I do diets and exercise. Fashion designer just like Katy, I'm obsessed with cute stuffs, probably too girly for your liking, I have and obsession with lingerie too, and I'm obsessed with your fiancée's band. Mostly to Zayn because God damn his face and high notes!" she gushed causing me to dropped my jaw in amusement.

"Harry is the first from the band that I've been obsessing about and you know that but he's absolutely erased now because he's gonna be my cousin in law soon! When's the wedding?!" she asked me excitedly with her eyes lit up and very serious as I manage to compose myself.

"After I graduate in UPenn and have my bachelors degree, both of us made a deal about it that we'll only plan it once I graduated and he's free from the contract of the band." I said hesitantly as she hummed and nodded her head.

"You can always call me and Katy if you need a help with your gown and stuffs, you can count me on that." she said excitedly and seriously "Really?" I asked with my brows furrowed "Yep." she said positively.

"Sorry for calling you slut, I was just being impulsive. I never mean it." I said as she hummed and nodded her head in understanding "I know you don't, you look so fucking guilty when you did but you masked yourself immediately." she said then smile genuinely.

"You're more beautiful with that smile, a bit different but in a great way." I said sincerely and casually "I know right." she said then snapped her fingers making us both burst into fits of laughter.

"Do you mind if you keep my engagement as a family secret? I trust you to shut up about it." I asked as she nodded here head "As long as I'm the one who'll sketch your gown." she said causing my eyes to widen at her.

"Fine." I said then she shook my hands as a deal "And Katty will make it, she's so good at making. Our gown boutique clients always loves how she makes the dresses while I'm the one who sketches the details." she said proudly as I hummed knowing about their gown boutique in L.A.

"So let's go back to the gown, the least that I can do as a sorry from all of my bitchiness. Any ideas?" she asked cheekily as I groaned and rolled over then stuff my face to the pillow "I have no idea." I said letting it out in a muffled sound causing her to chuckle and hummed thinking.

"Off shoulders with long sleeves to show your tattooed collarbones, mermaid tail to show your petite hourglass shape and height, champagne colored with embroided details and sheer ivory in the ends to make it appear simple yet classy and elegant and to highlight your skin. And a sheer ivory white veil with simple flower crown. How does that sound? You doesn't seem like a girl wearing tube top." she suggested seriously as I started to sketch it in my mind and hummed then turn to her again.