Gay dads (FACE)

1

Alfred grinned and pulled his best friend Toris closer to his front door. "Dude, c'mon. My parents aren't that crazy. Besides, they'll want to meet you if you and Feliks are going to be house sitting for us while we're on vacation."

"Sure. I don't have a problem with that." Toris said with a small shrug. "As long as it doesn't take too long. I have to be home to watch my brothers."

"Cool." Alfred opened up the front door before calling, "Dad? Pops? I got Toris with me!"

His parents came out of the kitchen. Arthur smiled warmly at his son's friend. "Hello there! You must be Toris. Thank you so much for agreeing to watch the house next week, love."

Toris smiled and shook his hand. "It's good to finally meet you."

"Would you like to stay for dinner, cher?" Francis added. Alfred looked at him suspiciously. "It's sausages."

Alfred made an X over his chest, shaking his head, behind Toris' back. "Oh?" Toris asked, looking like he didn't get the joke.

"Mm, it's also for dessert~" Francis chirped, smirking, and Arthur slapped his arm.

"Um..." Toris blushed, and Alfred grabbed his arm.

"Pops, what the hell? He's joking, man. Let's get out of here." And just like that, he pulled him out of the house again.

2

"Have a good day at school, loves!" Arthur said warmly to his two sons, standing on the doorstep as they walked to Matthew's car.

"Thanks, Dad." Matthew said.

"Bye, old man." Naturally that was Alfred.

"We're going to have wild sex while you two are gone!" Francis added, and Arthur rolled his eyes.

"We know," Alfred said. "Man, you tell us that everyday."

They got in the car before they could stay to see if that was really the truth.

3

Alfred and Matthew were going out at night for a few hours with some friends. Nothing big or racy or anything like that, but still. Parents are parents, right? So what are you going to do.

"Don't be late, boys." Arthur said firmly. "Or we'll be sure to chew your asses out when you get home."

"Like I'm going to chew your father's ass out while you're gone~" Francis chirped.

Arthur hid his smile while their sons groaned. Luckily they were pretty used to it by now. Lame parents...