Stop swearing, Lovi! (Spamano)

** MozTheMasterMachine  asked for a Spamano swear jar! Thanks for the request! **

Antonio was in a good mood. This wasn't really a rare occurrence, since he was a pretty happy guy in general. But today was special.

He might've finally found a miracle way to get Lovi to stop swearing!

So grinning, he pulled Lovino Vargas into the room where the meeting was supposed to be held. As they sat down, he set a glass jar in front of him. The others looked on curiously.

"What's that, mon ami?" Francis Bonnefoy asked finally.

"It's a swearing jar!" Antonio explained happily. The others stared at him in shock. "Whenever Lovi says a bad word, I put a quarter in there!"

"You put a quarter in there." Gil repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"It works surprisingly better than you think~" Toni said warmly. He nudged the other man, who hissed and pulled away from him.

"What's your secret?"

"Oh," Toni smiled again. "I just tell him that if the jar gets filled up too much, no more tomatoes or sex~"

Francis ohonhonhoned and Gil smirked, giving a low whistle. Lovino punched Antonio in the arm, maybe a little harder than necessary.

"Fuck you, bastard! You weren't supposed to tell them that!"

Toni pulled out two quarters.

"...damn it."