•28•

Skylars pov

Noah is now 18 and Tori is 16. Me and Ethan are 39 but we still look almost the same as we did when we met. It's crazy how time flies when you have amazing people in your life.

"Mom?" Noah asks interrupting my thoughts. "Yes?" I ask him. "I...." He starts "you what?" I ask again. "I-I think I'm in love with Megan" he sits down next to me on the couch. (Megan in picture above)

Megan is the girl he went to prom with. They've been dating for almost a year now. She's a year younger tho. "Well...that's great!" I tell him honestly.  "I just. I don't know if she feels the same" he rubs the back of his neck. "Just- tell her how you feel and if she doesn't feel the same then it's her loss" I laugh. "It's not like that mom. If she doesn't feel the same I'll wait until she does. I'm not leaving her behind" he tells me. "That's my boy" I hug him.

"Mom" he says. "Yeah?" "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asks into the hug. "I love you too" I smile.

1 week later

Megan and Noah come running into the living room as Tori me and Ethan are sitting on the couch. "Guess what!" She squeals holding Noah's hand. We've all always considered her as part of the family. "What?" We all say at the same time. "We're engaged!" They yell at the same time. Megan sticks out her shaky hand and shows us her ring.

"What!" I jump up off the couch. "Welcome to the family!" I hug her. "How in the world did you afford this ring?" I ask Noah while turning Megan's hand and watching the diamond shimmer. "Dad might have helped me out" he laughed.

I turn to look at Ethan and he has a huge smirk plastered on his face. Tori sits beside him with watery eyes. They've always been really close, Tori and Noah. Now that I think about it Tori is also close with Megan.

••••••••••••••

I cry as Megan walks down the aisle in her beautiful white dress. She stops walking for a moment when I grab her hand. She turns to face me with a smile. "You two are perfect" I tell her with tears on my cheeks.

Noah stands at the end of the aisle in his tux with glossy eyes as he covers his mouth, watching her walk closer.